Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Oh it's 4 women now?

It started with 1, then a month later it became 2.
Now it's 4

By the end of the year it's gonna be 99

Apparently a bitch is one.

It's crazy that Vince got this far into the metoo era without anything really bringing him down until now. I remember hearing weird sex stuff about him as far back as the late 80s. In fact I'm surprised WWE hasn't more of a hotbed of these sorts of accusations

Rumor has it that its Christy Hemme

christy-hemme-wizard-world-at-the-los-angeles-convention-center-los-C2KBN3.jpg

She used to be hot

christy-hemme-dancing.gif

Longtime World Wrestling Entertainment chief Vince McMahon paid over $12 million in hush money to four women in hopes of keeping them quiet about possible sexual misconduct, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Friday.

All four women had ties to WWE and their deals came with non-disclosure agreements, barring them from discussing their relationships with the 76-year-old pro wrestling icon, according to the Journal.

The Journal cited legal documents it has reviewed and interviews with people familiar with the pacts, which it says stretch back 16 years and involve payouts of $7.5 million, $3 million, $1 million and around $1 million. NBC News has not seen the documents cited or independently verified the agreements.

Just three weeks ago, WWE announced that McMahon had stepped back from his leadership responsibilities as the company investigates misconduct claims against him.

stacy-keibler-stacy.gif

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

vince-mcmahon-women.gif

Why does he have to pay hush money? I don't get it

Why would he ever pay hush money, seeing as no one would give a shit, except his wife, which I suppose may be the reason.

Why would he ever pay hush money, seeing as no one would give a shit, except his wife, which I suppose may be the reason.

You answered your own questions. Divorces are expensive for men. Especially billionaires. He would have to give his wife Linda way way more than 12M he paid for silence of those chicks he banged.

rY8WZd.gif
(Brock Lesnar current wife)

Lately I’ve been hung up on Ashley Massaro. It was reported that she hanged herself and was announced dead at the hospital.

Before this she released a document detailing her mistreatment in the WWE, as well as Vince telling her to keep her rape that happened on a WWE troops tour hush hush.

Considering she killed herself im all for believing it happened. And if Vince wants to cover up one rape, then why not others?

Back