Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

The Eagle

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Longtime World Wrestling Entertainment chief Vince McMahon paid over $12 million in hush money to four women in hopes of keeping them quiet about possible sexual misconduct, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Friday.

All four women had ties to WWE and their deals came with non-disclosure agreements, barring them from discussing their relationships with the 76-year-old pro wrestling icon, according to the Journal.

The Journal cited legal documents it has reviewed and interviews with people familiar with the pacts, which it says stretch back 16 years and involve payouts of $7.5 million, $3 million, $1 million and around $1 million. NBC News has not seen the documents cited or independently verified the agreements.

Just three weeks ago, WWE announced that McMahon had stepped back from his leadership responsibilities as the company investigates misconduct claims against him.

stacy-keibler-stacy.gif

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

vince-mcmahon-women.gif

Longtime World Wrestling Entertainment chief Vince McMahon paid over $12 million in hush money to four women in hopes of keeping them quiet about possible sexual misconduct, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Friday.

All four women had ties to WWE and their deals came with non-disclosure agreements, barring them from discussing their relationships with the 76-year-old pro wrestling icon, according to the Journal.

The Journal cited legal documents it has reviewed and interviews with people familiar with the pacts, which it says stretch back 16 years and involve payouts of $7.5 million, $3 million, $1 million and around $1 million. NBC News has not seen the documents cited or independently verified the agreements.

Just three weeks ago, WWE announced that McMahon had stepped back from his leadership responsibilities as the company investigates misconduct claims against him.

stacy-keibler-stacy.gif

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

vince-mcmahon-women.gif
I’m not surprised. I remember they even had storylines about him being a cheat and being a womanizer when I used to watch WWE. Life imitates art.

On a side not. Stacy Keibler was one of the hottest women alive during that time. God damn!

I wanna see the one who got 7.5M. She has to be special.

candice-michelle-seduce.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back