Crime US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border

Damn, already filing a lawsuit for an absurd amount of money? She's basically a US citizen now
The gall is unbelievable. I don't get free fucking health care, and neither do most US citizens.
All she should get is a kick in he ass back to whatever shithole she and her brood crawled out from.

I think people that cross the border illegally should be arrest or shot.

But what’s she saying?

raw

There is going to be another "peaceful protest" tomorrow, lets see what happens, they are advising people that needs to cross to do it early in the morning .

Last edited:
The San Diego sherbros are eerily quiet these days about the border. They were very vocal last year, saying there were no problems on their border. Where you at guys?

The San Diego sherbros are eerily quiet these days about the border. They were very vocal last year, saying there were no problems on their border. Where you at guys?

Both the Border Patrol and ICE have stated that this would be the results if they didn't get any funds. The Senate keeps sending the House bi-partisan bills that the Border Patrol supports. Then Johnson refuses to have a vote on it because Trump asked him too. Trump has bragged about this numerous times on stage.

Tell MAGA to get off it's ass and do something, or at least get out of the way.

I saw something claiming China was the #2 country of origin.

Both the Border Patrol and ICE have stated that this would be the results if they didn't get any funds. The Senate keeps sending the House bi-partisan bills that the Border Patrol supports. Then Johnson refuses to have a vote on it because Trump asked him too. Trump has bragged about this numerous times on stage.

Why don't they vote on the bill the house already came up with? Seems like a simple enough solution.

<36>

Put a real bill together

Why don't they vote on the bill the house already came up with? Seems like a simple enough solution.

I'd imagine it's because they don't like the contents. Most likely because it was made with zero input from House Dems. Unlike the bill produced by the Senate, which has bi-partisan support and support from the federal agencies that protect the border.

Which is my point. The House republican stance is just "give us everything we want with zero compromise, or we refuse to play ball. That's not how government is supposed to work. And there is no reason for the majority to bow to a tiny MAGA faction who just threatens to blow up everything else.

I don't think you can sell to independents that this is a both-sides issue.

I'd imagine it's because they don't like the contents. Most likely because it was made with zero input from House Dems. Unlike the bill produced by the Senate, which has bi-partisan support and support from the federal agencies that protect the border.

Which is my point. The House republican stance is just "give us everything we want with zero compromise, or we refuse to play ball. That's not how government is supposed to work. And there is no reason for the majority to bow to a tiny MAGA faction who just threatens to blow up everything else.

What is it like to ride around in a little car with 9 other guys wearing make-up? Everyone wearing those big shoes probably makes for an uncomfortable ride.

I'm not sure there is a point to calling a bill bipartisan if the vast majority of Republicans don't support it. Besides, they could pass the house bill now and then work on changing the parts the don't like later with further legislation.

However, I have a feeling Biden wouldn't want to do anything that the populist wing of the GOP might agree with. That could be a win for his opponent.

I'm not sure there is a point to calling a bill bipartisan if the vast majority of Republicans don't support it. Besides, they could pass the house bill now and then work on changing the parts the don't like later with further legislation.

However, I have a feeling Biden wouldn't want to do anything that the populist wing of the GOP might agree with. That could be a win for his opponent.

It's bipartisan because the people who wrote it were from both parties lol.

And going by that logic, we'll never have a bipartisan bill again because MAGA doesn't support anything that isn't of benefit to their emperor.

Back