Crime US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border

Cartels? What cartels a chasing after those that are willfully returning home after a failed border siege?

Do your research on those countries of people who are leaving for asylum or to better their lives.

I dont understand something, a large group of illegal immigrants rushed the border. They were throwing rocks and tearing down parts of the border fence.

What do people expect our border patrol to do? Tear gas is the non lethal option. Should we just shoot them?

Or do people really want our Border Patrol to stand down and just let everyone in?

Whats the argument here ?

Btw, the asylum stuff is disingenuous at best. If they were running from cartels in fear of their life they would have stopped at the next country where they are safe. Or the country after that. Or Mexico which has publicly stated they will give them asylum.

So lets say they are truly in fear from there lives in all of those countries and asylum in the U.S. is the only answer. Why would they rush the border throwing rocks? Why wouldnt they apply for asylum the right way?

Seems like a dumb thing to do after traveling for months and crossing assumingly highly dangerous countries.After doing all of that why throw it away by not applying for asylum which is what they want right?

You can do all the mental gymnastics you want but none of that makes sense.

Tear gas is better than bullets. Our borders should not be open to everyone. Dont rush the border of a sovereign country with children in your care. Id pay for more expensive vegetables if that meant liberal california farmers would have to stop treating illegal immigrants like slaves.

I dont understand something, a large group of illegal immigrants rushed the border. They were throwing rocks and tearing down parts of the border fence.

What do people expect our border patrol to do? Tear gas is the non lethal option. Should we just shoot them?

Or do people really want our Border Patrol to stand down and just let everyone in?

Btw, the asylum stuff is disingenuous at best. If they were running from cartels in fear of their life they would have stopped at the next country where they are safe. Or the country after that. Or Mexico which has publicly stated they will give them asylum.

So lets say they are truly in fear from there lives in all of those countries and asylum in the U.S. is the only answer. Why would they rush the border throwing rocks? Why wouldnt they apply for asylum the right way?

Seems like a dumb thing to do after traveling for months and crossing assumingly highly dangerous countries.After doing all of that why throw it away by not applying for asylum which is what they want right?

Tear gas is better than bullets. Our borders should not be open to everyone. Dont rush the border of a sovereign country with children in your care. Id pay for more expensive vegetables if that meant liberal california farmers would have to stop treating illegal immigrants like slaves.

Great post.

What made this giant group of people think that they'd just walk in?
It had to be something, or they would have done it a long time ago.

Well there are conspiracy theories(Soros,etc) but the one thing i found the most telling was the tweet about the ones being voluntarily deported. The qoute said something like "They told us it would be easy. We came looking for the American dream and found a nightmare"

My question is who is they? Who is telling these people that they can just walk into our country and we will take care of them?

Great post.

What made this giant group of people think that they'd just walk in?
It had to be something, or they would have done it a long time ago.

Interesting image from Fox article on the subject:
694940094001_5967922930001_5967926488001-vs.jpg

I honestly can't tell if they're actual trannies, or if they're regular men dressing up as women to look like trannies to get LGBT support to let them through the border.

Do your research on those countries of people who are leaving for asylum or to better their lives.
I think the migrants that are willing to go back have already done the research.

Well there are conspiracy theories(Soros,etc) but the one thing i found the most telling was the tweet about the ones being voluntarily deported. The qoute said something like "They told us it would be easy. We came looking for the American dream and found a nightmare"

My question is who is they? Who is telling these people that they can just walk into our country and we will take care of them?

"They" = THE DNC.

I think the migrants that are willing to go back have already done the research.

Having tear gas thrown in your face is enough "research" to see that this is the end of the line.

I knew you didn't do your research on the subject from this post . So easy to spot sofa quarterbacks lol.

I knew you didn't do your research on the subject from this post . So easy to spot sofa quarterbacks lol.
I see you're using The Cenk Uygur Method of debate that requires the opposition to research you arguments for you. Google it!

I see you're using The Cenk Uygur Method of debate that requires the opposition to research you arguments for you. Google it!

You use Google all the time, stop it lol.

In their heart of hearts, teargas is precisely what the people you’re talking to (American progressives I assume) wanted - I.e. something to feel indignant and virtue signal about.

If that is true, then how does it explain this-

"The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office."

and this-

"order authorities also use another agent, pepper spray, frequently — including a decade-high record of 151 instances in 2013, also under Mr. Obama. Pepper spray, officially known as Pava Capsaicin, was used 43 times in fiscal year 2018, according to the CBP numbers."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Is it wrong or is it acceptable? I'm legit curious if anyone was upset about this in the previous administration and maybe I just forgot, or if there is any sort of "different circumstances" defense? If there was no issue then, there's no issue now. If it was an issue then, why was everyone silent about it? Or this is exhibit A of media control over the opinion of the populace.

Oh god, this one’s easy. In the progressive’s mind it’s literally Hitler-like when Trump does it and completely unworthy of remark when Obama does it.

If that is true, then how does it explain this-

"The same tear-gas agent that the Trump administration is taking heat for deploying against a border mob this weekend is actually used fairly frequently — including more than once a month during the later years of President Barack Obama’s administration, according to Homeland Security data.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in fiscal 2012 and 27 times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three times in 2016, Mr. Obama’s final full year in office."

and this-

"order authorities also use another agent, pepper spray, frequently — including a decade-high record of 151 instances in 2013, also under Mr. Obama. Pepper spray, officially known as Pava Capsaicin, was used 43 times in fiscal year 2018, according to the CBP numbers."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

Is it wrong or is it acceptable? I'm legit curious if anyone was upset about this in the previous administration and maybe I just forgot, or if there is any sort of "different circumstances" defense? If there was no issue then, there's no issue now. If it was an issue then, why was everyone silent about it? Or this is exhibit A of media control over the opinion of the populace.
Just one more example amongst a mountain of evidence that the MSM media is indeed fake news. How much more evidence is needed?
Obama does it: nary a peep, and the man is a saint.
Trump does it: literally Hitler.

It's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back