Crime US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border

I'm not sure there is a point to calling a bill bipartisan if the vast majority of Republicans don't support it.

But it's only a tiny majority of republicans in the House. It has enough republican support in the senate. It could certainly pass the House if but a few republicans were willing to cross the aisle. And several have made noise that this doing nothing is embarrassing and might hurt them in November. Johnson could at least put it to a vote.
However, I have a feeling Biden wouldn't want to do anything that the populist wing of the GOP might agree with. That could be a win for his opponent.

I don't see how you can accuse Biden of being the one not willing to work with the other side. He's extended a compromise in this bill. And if republicans wanted his attention, a good way to do it would be to put up a bill of their own, if they think it would get the support of the people. Then you either get Biden's attention, or you have something to run against him in the election.

I just can't see how refusing to do anything is a genuine good faith play here. And remember, all of this comes on the backdrop of Trump very publicly calling on Johnson to do nothing, not because he has something awesome he'd offer instead. It's just that he doesn't want to give Biden a win. I mean he's on fucking TV saying this out loud and you guys still pretend it's the Dems being obstructionists.

I'll take the Border Patrol's word for it over do-nothing republicans.
Biden's hands are tied, eh?

Nothing he can do...

All the Republicans fault, right?

If the president just had more tax dollars he would start implementing the laws!

Free t-shirt day!

Damn, who'd have thought, Biden is keeping the migrants out.

If the shirts said "Trump let us in" then you guys would be posting about what a great job Trump is doing on the border lmao.

I mean, the "let us in" shirts are what you guys want them to wear, right? <mma4>

Damn, who'd have thought, Biden is keeping the migrants out.

If the shirts said "Trump let us in" then you guys would be posting about what a great job Trump is doing on the border lmao.

I mean, the "let us in" shirts are what you guys want them to wear, right? <mma4>
Who are you guys?

Until immigration reform actually happens no administration is doing a great job at the border.

My source was the official statement of the Border Patrol Union.

Yours is a post on Twitter.

You absolute clown.

The fuck you talking about?

The Border Patrol Union has been railing against the Biden Admin for a few years now. Biden has been on their shit list since the fucktard called them out on the Fake News story about Border Patrol whipping migrants on horses. And how the Biden Admin reversed policies almost on day one that allowed migrants to start pouring in unabated.

I have friends whose kids works for the BP. Basically, Biden threw them under that bus that day and they've never forgotten it.

Border Patrol Statement in January about the Biden Admin's Policies. Specifically how Border Patrol is taking the blame for the Biden Admin's ongoing shit policies at the border and that BP can only perform the duties as directed. And those duties currently have not included deterrence since Biden took over and have become solely processing migrants to be handed off to other agencies.

The administration implemented a reckless extortion scheme that was specifically intended to overwhelm the system, mislead the public , and ultimately pressure Congress to adopt its proposed reform, which mirrors the policies it implemented and does little to secure the border. The scheme commenced as soon as the administration fulfilled its promise by rescinding effective policies that deterred fraudulent claims and implementing policies that are inconsistent with the existing provisions of the INA to reward those who accepted his invitation to surge the border and claim asylum.

The administration’s disgraceful battle and disinformation campaign against Texas exposes this scheme. Texas is attempting to do what Border Patrol attemped to do up until this administration took over – deter unlawful entries, increase the likelihood of apprehension of those unlawfully entering, and redirect people to the ports of entry. For this reason, the National Border Patrol Council supports Texas and its efforts to secure the border.

The administration regularly asserts its interest in a humane, orderly, and secure immigration policy. However, if the administration was interested in a humane immigration policy, it would discourage and deter unlawful entries, where people risk injury or death and exploitation by criminal organizations, and instead require everyone to enter through a port of entry, which is also the safest and most orderly place for people to seek entry into the country.

Nevertheless, allegations of agents violating the law or participating in unlawful orders are false and unwarranted. Agents are required to perform their duties consistent with the provisions of the INA. They are caught in the middle of the administration’s extortion scheme and have been subjected to lies and vilified by the administration and its supporters in the press. They do not deserve to be labeled as traitors for adhering to the laws they were trained to uphold.

Last edited:
The fuck you talking about?

The Border Patrol Union has been railing against the Biden Admin for a few years now. Biden has been on their shit list since the fucktard called them out on the Fake News story about Border Patrol whipping migrants on horses. And how the Biden Admin reversed policies almost on day one that allowed migrants to start pouring in unabated.

I have friends whose kids works for the BP. Basically, Biden threw them under that bus that day and they've never forgotten it.

Border Patrol Statement in January about the Biden Admin's Policies. Specifically how Border Patrol is taking the blame for the Biden Admin's ongoing shit policies at the border and that BP can only perform the duties as directed. And those duties currently have not included deterrence since Biden took over and have become solely processing migrants to be handed off to other agencies.

The administration implemented a reckless extortion scheme that was specifically intended to overwhelm the system, mislead the public , and ultimately pressure Congress to adopt its proposed reform, which mirrors the policies it implemented and does little to secure the border. The scheme commenced as soon as the administration fulfilled its promise by rescinding effective policies that deterred fraudulent claims and implementing policies that are inconsistent with the existing provisions of the INA to reward those who accepted his invitation to surge the border and claim asylum.

The administration’s disgraceful battle and disinformation campaign against Texas exposes this scheme. Texas is attempting to do what Border Patrol attemped to do up until this administration took over – deter unlawful entries, increase the likelihood of apprehension of those unlawfully entering, and redirect people to the ports of entry. For this reason, the National Border Patrol Council supports Texas and its efforts to secure the border.

The administration regularly asserts its interest in a humane, orderly, and secure immigration policy. However, if the administration was interested in a humane immigration policy, it would discourage and deter unlawful entries, where people risk injury or death and exploitation by criminal organizations, and instead require everyone to enter through a port of entry, which is also the safest and most orderly place for people to seek entry into the country.

Nevertheless, allegations of agents violating the law or participating in unlawful orders are false and unwarranted. Agents are required to perform their duties consistent with the provisions of the INA. They are caught in the middle of the administration’s extortion scheme and have been subjected to lies and vilified by the administration and its supporters in the press. They do not deserve to be labeled as traitors for adhering to the laws they were trained to uphold.

That's great.

They still support the bi-partisan Senate bill though.

My source was the official statement of the Border Patrol Union.

Yours is a post on Twitter.

You absolute clown.

It's a news link on MSN. And who gives a shit where it is coming from?

Do you have an extra chromosome?

well. this kind of shit wouldn't be happening if the republican congress would have approved the last border funding bill and then not have chosen to sit on their hands this time around and deciding not to put forward their newest border funding bill all because of private citizen molestini cheetolini's personal feelings.

good ole' do nothing republicans. if it's one thing they are good for, it's doing nothing. nobody does absolutely nothing better than the GOP. not even nothing itself!

as always, they won't even lift a finger to try to help fix the issues that they cry the loudest about every single day. but whenever the democrats come to the rescue and save the day, the do-nothing rubes try to take all the credit. make these jokers pay dearly at the polls for it.

Last edited:
It's a news link on MSN. And who gives a shit where it is coming from?

The only source they cite is a single post on twitter.

So to recap, the official statement of the Border Patrol Union, is that they are in support of the bi-partisan Senate bill. However, some rando on twitter disagrees.

I'm gonna side with the actual Border Patrol on this one.

But all that aside, you seem really angry in these posts. Did I bend over your previous account or something? Trolls like you are a dime a dozen. So forgive me if your gimmick doesn't ring any bells.

Imagine still defending Joe Biden after he completely destroyed the border.
The only source they cite is a single post on twitter.

So to recap, the official statement of the Border Patrol Union, is that they are in support of the bi-partisan Senate bill. However, some rando on twitter disagrees.

I'm gonna side with the actual Border Patrol on this one.

But all that aside, you seem really angry in these posts. Did I bend over your previous account or something? Trolls like you are a dime a dozen. So forgive me if your gimmick doesn't ring any bells.

"My Border Patrol Agent info is better than your Border Patrol Agent info" -SaltyBalls

What a toilet bug.

By the way, do you have an extra chromosome?

Imagine still defending Joe Biden after he completely destroyed the border.

"My Border Patrol Agent info is better than your Border Patrol Agent info" -SaltyBalls

I'd say it's more like knowing the importance of sources. An official statement from an organization is more important than an unverified individual on social media.

This is something that is usually taught by high-school. Now I'm sorry if you don't agree with the people responsible for protecting our border, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to accomplish anything.

I'd say it's more like knowing the importance of sources. An official statement from an organization is more important than an unverified individual on social media.

This is something that is usually taught by high-school. Now I'm sorry if you don't agree with the people responsible for protecting our border, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to accomplish anything.

Whatever you say there, Corky.

Back