Media UFC posts current bout order for UFC 300

UFC isn't in the business of signing 40 year old lightweights lol. Would be a fun fight for one night of business sure but Eddie has no future back in the UFC.
I mean its not happening but there's no logical reason Eddie couldn't do his last 2 or 3 fights in the UFC. Chandler III, Jim Miller(Shoutout ufc 158 or 159), & young prospect they wanna put over like Paddy.

If Arlovski can make 200-300k per fight over 15 fights past the age of 40, it's not that ludicrous for Eddie to have a couple.

I thought we were supposed to be blown away by the first prelim. WMMA.

298 and 299 are so good I honestly don't give a fuck about 300, it looks like a decent card, I couldn't care less. People are being way too greedy and just looking for an excuse to whine and hate on the UFC

Ehhhh, it's a good card but you can understand the disappointment when the bald goof is out there saying things like 'fans are going to be blown away by the first fight of the night. They are going to see the first prelim and be like "holy shit"'

Then the first prelim is Andrade vs Rodriguez.
It's their own fault for believing Dana White IMO

Wouldn't even be the best card on paper for 2023
Including PFL titles and interim UFC belts, UFC 300 has 11 current or former champions on it, and that's without even having a main event.

Needs more fights of consequence.

Holloway/Gaethje is an exhibition fight given they are realistically and naturally a weight class apart.
Zhang/Yan is the fight of the night arguably and could easily top that card. 2 brilliant fighters at their peak and the obvious China backdrop.
The other fights are good and interesting but can't help feel these fights are just hastily put together and make little sense.
What more consequence do you want? There's alot of high stakes fights on there. The losers of Oliviera/Arman Holm/Kayla Kattar/Sterling will be absolutely devastated only for the fact these are significant fights that could shake up divisions

Back