Media UFC posts current bout order for UFC 300

Wish they could make Oliviera vs Tsarukyan for a bullshit belt too so it could be above the Zhang fight and a 5 rder.

to much WMMA crap imo …..That garbage can make a potential great card a good card quickly…..

Wish they could make Oliviera vs Tsarukyan for a bullshit belt too so it could be above the Zhang fight and a 5 rder.
True but like 90% of Olives fights never go past 3 rounds. He's there to kill or be killed.

This is a badass card idk why people are bitching. Holloway, Gaethje, Oliveira, Jiri, Aljo, Fig, Arman, Weili etc. Are these people even fans of MMA?

We’re getting a Jake Paul main event aren’t we..

- Max Holloway
- Justin Gaethje
- Charles Oliveira
- Arman Tsarukyan
- Jiri Prochazka

"mediocre"

<Moyes5>
Gaethje fighting a featherweight for an intercontinental hardcore superslam belt or whatever is the most offensive part. One real title fight and it's WMMA. And the biggest rumor circulating for the main event is another fake belt for a new division between 2 guys who don't win fights and have no business fighting for any belt in any division. Yeah, mediocre for an event ending in 00. UFC going full pro wrestling.

I think reaction to this would be very overwhelmingly positive if it didn’t have the arbitrary number attached to it. I see a lot of people saying 299 is better, but people would be trashing that too if it was 300. Expectations hurting this card more than anything.

Never thought I’d see a card with JBG disciples Gaethje, Oliveira, and Jiri be called trash.

The fantasy ufc 300 cards and match ups people are making are either a. Impossible to make or b. Infinitely worse than the actual 300 card

Gaethje fighting a featherweight for an intercontinental hardcore superslam belt or whatever is the most offensive part. One real title fight and it's WMMA. And the biggest rumor circulating for the main event is another fake belt for a new division between 2 guys who don't win fights and have no business fighting for any belt in any division. Yeah, mediocre for an event ending in 00. UFC going full pro wrestling.
I'll give you that, about Gaytree for sure... This is actually the first I've heard about it (I've been away), and it smacks of Anderson vs Cormier, only cheesier.

Fans are sick of this shit, and there's not enough personalities with substance behind them to keep inventing new stars...

Eventually we will get a proper ranking system, mandatory title fights against the number 1 contender, and a feeling of integrity... But it has to get a bit worse before it gets any better.

At least we finally have prelims worth watching. Shades of the old UFC days.

Lol at all the people complaining about the quality of this card who don't pay for them anyway. Bunch of broke losers.

Adesanya vs Pereira III is the only fight that can match my expectations at this point.

Eventually we will get a proper ranking system, mandatory title fights against the number 1 contender, and a feeling of integrity... But it has to get a bit worse before it gets any better.
I think you're way off there. The UFC is going in the complete opposite direction. Their rankings have always been a joke and have only gotten worse, and this pro wrestling shit and pandering to the shithole states just gets worse and worse each year.

We aren't far off from having only fucking clowns on cards fighting for 'championships' while any real fighters burn out on the prelims fighting 4 times a year against stiff competition while all of the gimmicks keep the spotlight and only fight each other.

This card is fking awesome. So much talk about UFC 300 not delivering.
This card is bangers from top to bottom... Fingers crossed everything holds up.

DDP, Khamzat, Pereira and Aspinall have all said they'd like to fight on this card, and they only have one more slot left?

They chose not to stack this card by choice.

<KhabibBS>
DDP and/or Pereira could still end up on the card for all we know. Khamzat isn't allowed in the U.S (sticking by this until I'm proven wrong). As for Aspinall, there aren't many options. Jon's injured, Stipe won't fight him, Almeida and Blaydes are booked, and idk what Gane's deal is. I haven't heard either him or Tom calling for the other.

Lol at all the people complaining about the quality of this card who don't pay for them anyway. Bunch of broke losers.

Yeah I bet the vast majority of people complaining about the card are people who pirate all the PPVs except the rare Jones or McGregor headlined cards lol.

Re-sign Nate & Eddie

Conor vs Nate 3
Gaethje vs Max
Zhang vs Xiaonon
Charles vs Arman
Chandler vs Alvarez 3

Re-sign Nate & Eddie

Conor vs Nate 3
Gaethje vs Max
Zhang vs Xiaonon
Charles vs Arman
Chandler vs Alvarez 3

UFC isn't in the business of signing 40 year old lightweights lol. Would be a fun fight for one night of business sure but Eddie has no future back in the UFC.

Back