Media UFC posts current bout order for UFC 300

This is a mediocre card and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Anyone calling this a 'good' card or worse might be retarded
It's a top tier card, Im not sure at all where expectations are for a card but thats a whole night of fun fights like what do you want???

Not a single title fight on the card.

Imagine paying money for that shit.

Should have saved porier vs BSD for 300 if they had that plus a huge main event could have been an all time great card. If they don’t break out a hell of a headliner, 299 might just be better. Certainly has more interesting matches to me right now

Not a single title fight on the card.

Imagine paying money for that shit.

- Main event still to be announced, likely title fight
- Zhang vs Yan
- *Gaethje vs Hollway, technically a title fight lol

Wouldn't even be the best card on paper for 2023
Yea, I have to agree... I was thinking they were yet to announce the co-main

Love Gaethje and Max but no one was screaming for these 2 to fight... especially after what happened to Max last time to 155 to visit Poirier

Lmao people are complaining about this fucking card and then requesting people like clay guida, weidman, billy q, cub Swanson, and Belal Muhammed be on it

I think reaction to this would be very overwhelmingly positive if it didn’t have the arbitrary number attached to it. I see a lot of people saying 299 is better, but people would be trashing that too if it was 300. Expectations hurting this card more than anything.

Never thought I’d see a card with JBG disciples Gaethje, Oliveira, and Jiri be called trash.

I think reaction to this would be very overwhelmingly positive if it didn’t have the arbitrary number attached to it. I see a lot of people saying 299 is better, but people would be trashing that too if it was 300. Expectations hurting this card more than anything.

Never thought I’d see a card with JBG disciples Gaethje, Oliveira, and Jiri be called trash.
I think Dana set unachievable expectations. He was saying the card was gonna be crazy. That every fight was gonna crazy. That there would be a crazy super fight. Also a crazy main event yet to be announced.

They’re absolutely scrambling for a good main event. They offered Tom vs stipe. Which is a good main but not exactly crazy

It’s a good card but when you say it’s gonna be crazy and over hype it. I don’t blame people for being disappointed with the result.

Like it’s a good card but none of the fights are really that crazy besides max vs Justin.

If Dana didn’t hype it up so much people would probably be more excited about it

Card is already stacked. May Jon Anik rock a Vince McMahon bowel cleanse onto the heads of all the naysayers

Back