Media Khabib Gets Posted with the Caption "UFC 300"

Khabib can:

- sign to fight Justin after his dad had already died
- sign to fight Justin after his mom told him not to fight at all
- retire after Justin even though his dad wanted him to go to 30-0

And his fans will still tell you "Khabib retired because of his parents" even though that doesn't make any sense at all and is in fact contradictory. Like, okay your best case scenario is he listened to his mom after already disobeying her wishes and at the expense of his dad's wishes?

Like bro just admit Khabib retired when HE wanted to. It's bizarre to sit around saying a 32 year old had zero say in when he was done competing.
Just give it up, if he doesn't want to fight he doesn't have to that should be the end of it. there's no need for all the flavour text bullshit about his parents I agree.

Tony is about to reach his prime, so perfect timing!

I mean I think Khabib could compete, but probably not at 155. That would be a good curve ball to save 300.

Hes too overweight now and cant be a weight bully...no way he fights at UFC 300

Maybe he just means he'll be attending UFC 300?

He's jus prepping folks for his #RussianConnection

WhatsApp-Image-2021-03-21-at-10.14.54.jpeg

Khabib could possibly come with a story of his mom giving him her OK for one fight back. GSP is not coming back; he made the smart decision of no more MMA after 40, and I believe he will be faithful to that.

I don't think Khabib would accept an opponent that has much of a chance of beating him.
wow , what a hot take.
Considering Khabib ( when he was fighting) said that he wanted to fight next in line, it proves that retardation is your main quality

wow , what a hot take.
Considering Khabib ( when he was fighting) said that he wanted to fight next in line, it proves that retardation is your main quality
What I was saying really doesn't entirely contradict that. I wouldn't say he ever ducked anyone as a competitor, only that in a one-off, he won't want to risk messing up his unbeaten record.

But all of that is now null and void because of your emotional immaturity. The fact that you couldn't disagree with me like an adult and have a civil conversation says some really unfortunate things about you. I empathize with you for your upbringing and family environment.

Normally people don't come out angry and screaming names at others as a reaction to harmless text (unless they are, well.. emotionally immature). Your behavior also involves dysregulation- your inability to manage your emotional state, causing you to surge with anger unpredictably.

While I again empathize with you, I am now blocking you until you mature into manhood and are able to conduct yourself in a socially acceptable manner. One day hopefully we can talk again, goodbye and a sincere best of luck my friend.

What I was saying really doesn't entirely contradict that. I wouldn't say he ever ducked anyone as a competitor, only that in a one-off, he won't want to risk messing up his unbeaten record.

But all of that is now null and void because of your emotional immaturity. The fact that you couldn't disagree with me like an adult and have a civil conversation says some really unfortunate things about you. I empathize with you for your upbringing and family environment.

Normally people don't come out angry and screaming names at others as a reaction to harmless text (unless they are, well.. emotionally immature). Your behavior also involves dysregulation- your inability to manage your emotional state, causing you to surge with anger unpredictably.

While I again empathize with you, I am now blocking you until you mature into manhood and are able to conduct yourself in a socially acceptable manner. One day hopefully we can talk again, goodbye and a sincere best of luck my friend.
<DCWhoa>

wow...and you think I have no emotional security but yet post that pussified, psuedo intellectual response. Piss off then and block me so I dont have to read you shit

Khabib vs Tibau rematch

The best you can do is ignore the troll, at least I did some time ago but still see other people arguing with him.

he is not only immature and irascible but moreover someone who has a clear agenda. He is cheering only for fighters from a certain demographic/cultural background and with that actively hates on every other fighter who challenges them or who is a threat to them (for example in GOAT rankings) but then gets unordinary angry when someone dares to do the same to his fighters.

Not happening, he is retired. They are going to UFC 300 together though and will be watching in the arena

Zlatan thinks he's the shit, book him a fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back