UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

It was technically not a guillotine but a gogo choke according to Rothwell and his BJJ coach Luis Claudio. But yeah, you're right anybody could get lucky and tap out Mitrione and Barnett like that with the same choke, my mistake.
Mittrione sucks terribly at grappling. Grabbing a standing guillotine variant on a dude who's already 90% of the way out is not a show of technical submission grappling prowess, even if he did it twice in a row.

Mittrione sucks terribly at grappling. Grabbing a standing guillotine variant on a dude who's already 90% of the way out is not a show of technical submission grappling prowess, even if he did it twice in a row.
100% true

Anyway, back on topic. I think most value is on Oleynik. Hunt is on a decline and it isnt a good match up for him.

The rest of big dogs will lose, dont lose money on them. Donate a dog shelter better.

Interesting dog is also Adam Yandiev, he has a chance to win.

Oh sorry forgot about Marcin Prachnio, he has a puncher chance so dog lovers can put some money on him.

Last edited:
100% true

Anyway, back on topic. I think most value is on Oleynik. Hunt is on a decline and it isnt a good match up for him.

The rest of big dogs will lose, dont lose money on them. Donate a dog shelter better.

Interesting dog is also Adam Yandiev, he has a chance to win.

Oh sorry forgot about Marcin Prachnio, he has a puncher chance so dog lovers can put some money on him.

I suggest you watch Yandiev's last two fights.

johnson should be as juiced as all the other big favs.

what is Terrion Ware good at? Can he keep Merab from piecing him up?

Any thoughts on Emeev/Sekulic? I think most favs get it done on this card, but this line looks like it may be steep.

what is Terrion Ware good at? Can he keep Merab from piecing him up?

He's supposed to be good at boxing, but he's best at neutralizing guys and being tough to finish. I have a very hard time seeing him win this.

Terion Ware is a bum, he has been brought to the ufc to give wins other fighters.

Terion Ware is a bum, he has been brought to the ufc to give wins other fighters.

He probably should have gotten the decision over Duquesnoy. Did you even watch that fight. I won't say "robbery" but Ware probably won that fight.

Dvishvili should be favored as his TD game may be too much for Ware to handle. But you guy thinking paying almost -500 juice on a guy like this against a guy like Ware who's game as hell? SMH...

I'll take a tiny stab at Ware +385. VERY small play but this sport isn't made for paying huge juice on mid level guys, that's a way to go broke.

He probably should have gotten the decision over Duquesnoy. Did you even watch that fight. I won't say "robbery" but Ware probably won that fight.

Dvishvili should be favored as his TD game may be too much for Ware to handle. But you guy thinking paying almost -500 juice on a guy like this against a guy like Ware who's game as hell? SMH...

I'll take a tiny stab at Ware +385. VERY small play but this sport isn't made for paying huge juice on mid level guys, that's a way to go broke.
Yep I watched it and R1 was clear Tom but than he gassed ( lol his cardio sucks) and Ware won a round but the R3 is a coinflip . It isnt a robbery.
Merab is parlay material

Yep I watched it and R1 was clear Tom but than he gassed ( lol his cardio sucks) and Ware won a round but the R3 is a coinflip . It isnt a robbery.
Merab is parlay material

R3 should have been Ware. I agree "robbery" is too strong but Ware won that fight.

I'm not saying this to bash you, but I think it would really benefit you to reassess your betting philosophy. Parlaying hugely juiced faves nonstop doesn't seem to work that often for you does it? Just an observation. Take it or leave it.

Back