UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

I wan to play Johnson (lol) ITD at -165 but am a bit reluctant after seeing his last three or four have gone the distance.... and them having been partially razor close decisions. Is this really that kind of step down in competition ? I guess if Yadiev's gas is as mythically bad as it's being played up to be a Johnson stoppage after the early storm is the logical end result.

I managed the get the Boa Constrictor at +185 for almost 400 bucks and I feel pretty good about it having seen Oleinik now hovering down at +140 and tighter. One of my favorite MMA fighters, to be perfectly honest I don't know why the man doesn't have a mythical status beyond him already, his skill is clearly next level and his actual resume is jaw dropping.

He's done things in the octagon we've never seen any other heavyweight do, period. Even with his shockingly low knockout ratio he clearly has B-Level hands to go along with his once in a generation submission talent, sparking Rosholt out cold with a left hook, and dropping Travis Browne and Hamilton with right hands.

Just a really underrated fighter with an out of this world number of stoppages with everything from exotic chokes to heel locks. I think he's clearly improved over the years and at this point firmly belongs in the UFC top ten. I can't say the same about this version of Mark Hunt.
Nice call!

Nice call!

Thank you sir! Onwards to boxing tonight, which is actually my preferred and original sport. I've only been doing MMA for a few years and consider myself to be slowly improving with it. Tonight would have been huge if I didn't have Yan ITD tucked into three big parlays like a dumbass. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess!

Thank you sir! Onwards to boxing tonight, which is actually my preferred and original sport. I've only been doing MMA for a few years and consider myself to be slowly improving with it. Tonight would have been huge if I didn't have Yan ITD tucked into three big parlays like a dumbass. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess!
What do you like tonight? I have a small stabs on under 11.5 and GGG ITD.

What do you like tonight? I have a small stabs on under 11.5 and GGG ITD.

Roman Gonzalez ITD at -170, he is absolutely going to chew Fuentes to pieces. The man was P4P just a year ago, not in his absolute greatest form or not he's still a once in a generation lower weight talent.

I think Lemiuex ITD at near evens, -115, is an absolute steal. David has only lost against the very best in the world and Spike O' Sullivan is someone who's thrived off soft and careful matchmaking. I feel there's a great chance we get another big KO that rejuvenates the Canadian punchers career.

Also have $300 straight on Gennady. I just think he's that much better a fighter than the underpowered middleweight Canelo, even before going into the "He's not juiced anymore" tangent. You definitely can't discount how he looks like a completely different fighter since he was busted for PED's. I think -155 for GGG is a great price.

Roman Gonzalez ITD at -170, he is absolutely going to chew Fuentes to pieces. The man was P4P just a year ago, not in his absolute greatest form or not he's still a once in a generation lower weight talent.

I think Lemiuex ITD at near evens, -115, is an absolute steal. David has only lost against the very best in the world and Spike O' Sullivan is someone who's thrived off soft and careful matchmaking. I feel there's a great chance we get another big KO that rejuvenates the Canadian punchers career.

Also have $300 straight on Gennady. I just think he's that much better a fighter than the underpowered middleweight Canelo, even before going into the "He's not juiced anymore" tangent. You definitely can't discount how he looks like a completely different fighter since he was busted for PED's. I think -155 for GGG is a great price.
Prob gonna tail these. Good luck!

Tailed and Won. Dead on with the ko predictions. Thanks

Wish I'd read this post 24hrs earlier. Feel free to post more in the boxing threads in this section :thumbsup:

Back