UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

A lucky sub that was the exact one he hit Mittrione with in his fight prior to the Barnett fight? Okay dude.

Also, it's laughable that you think Barnett can get caught by "lucky subs" at all. Like if I were to roll with Barnett long enough, eventually he'd fall into a triangle or guillotine.
Mitrione is terrible on the ground, but Rothwell mastered that sub, he drilled it a lot and that's his weapon against takedowns.Barnett was caught by surprise for sure though.Who would expect that Rothwell would even try to submit Barnett?

I'm not saying this to bash you, but I think it would really benefit you to reassess your betting philosophy. Parlaying hugely juiced faves nonstop doesn't seem to work that often for you does it? Just an observation. Take it or leave it.
Thems fightin' words my dude. Better be prepared to buy a ticket Poland.
<{cum@me}>

Thems fightin' words my dude. Better be prepared to buy a ticket Poland.
<{cum@me}>

I'm just here to help.

But even though I'm old if I gotta scrap...game on LOL. He just needs to know I take limbs home for my mantle...Frank Mir style.

Anyone have links to Yandiev's recent fights? Can't find much tape, even with his Russian name.

Not many good bets for this card.

Jan/Krylov ITD @ 1.57 seems an obvious bet. Probably Arlovski if he hits 2.5 and Oleinik if he hits 3.5 and maybe Taisumov ITD if it hits 2.0.

Too many random squash matches looking at the odds and I don't know much about a lot of the fighters to say whether those lines are deserved or not so I just won't touch them.

I'm just here to help.

But even though I'm old if I gotta scrap...game on LOL. He just needs to know I take limbs home for my mantle...Frank Mir style.
Lol take it easy killer, I'm just fucking around. Wik is a good dude I'm just giving him some shit. Good to know you're ready to throw down across the globe though haha.

8/12 fights favorited to not go the distance

Lol take it easy killer, I'm just fucking around. Wik is a good dude I'm just giving him some shit. Good to know you're ready to throw down across the globe though haha.

Haha I know. I like the guy too. I'm just messing around.

And for all I know he's a younger, better version of me and I'd fly all the way to Poland to just catch a beatdown...

R3 should have been Ware. I agree "robbery" is too strong but Ware won that fight.

I'm not saying this to bash you, but I think it would really benefit you to reassess your betting philosophy. Parlaying hugely juiced faves nonstop doesn't seem to work that often for you does it? Just an observation. Take it or leave it.
Yes, you are right. Im good at predicting fights but I like money and Im greedy when it comes to betting ;)
But Rebbel_Lion for example makes tons of money on parlays, so it can be done.

Yes, you are right. Im good at predicting fights but I like money and Im greedy when it comes to betting ;)
But Rebbel_Lion for example makes tons of money on parlays, so it can be done.
But liking money is contradictory to parlay every juiced favorite on the card. Yes Rebel_Lion cashes insane prop parlays like a boss, not a bunch of -500 favorites to get an even return on a 4 leg parlay

But liking money is contradictory to parlaying -500 favorites. Yes Rebel_Lion cashes insane prop parlays like a boss, not a bunch of -500 favorites to get an even return on a 4 leg parlay
Im not doing 4 leg parlays.
erYktkqTURBXy9lYjVjNWY1NDdjYjQ2MDIzOTZiMTE3NzMwZWVlZDZkMy5qcGVnkpUDAMyrzQvezQaskwXNAxTNAbw.jpg

Yes you do, maybe not that one, but every single thread you come in with "ok I'm gonna parlay Anders, Barberena, Alves and Gall (for example), thoughts??"
Sure but You wrote this like Im always doing 4 leg parlays with -500 favorites :D most of the time I go crazy with fights.
The thing with props is that this sport is hard to predict, for example last time nearly everyone including me has bet Anders in r1 or r2
He finished Williams in the third.

What do you put for example in parlays ? how many fights maximal you put in ?

Sure but You wrote this like Im always doing 4 leg parlays with -500 favorites :D most of the time I go crazy with fights.
The thing with props is that this sport is hard to predict, for example last time nearly everyone including me has bet Anders in r1 or r2

The last 3 events I've made parlays with Andrade + Tatiana at opener price, Andrade + Dalby and Barberena + Kunitskaya, and about 100 single plays on top of that on moneylines, over/unders, props
Ansaroff/Markos o2.5 + Chookagian/Davis o2.5 was the last parlay I did before that

That's why you get so good odds on props, last event had Andrade KO +660, Suarez KO at over +1000 from the start, Aljo sub +1200, all those outcomes were much more likely than the odds suggested imo (value). If you somehow had parlayed those you would get over +10000 in odds, then you can win 1 out of every 1000 parlay you make and still break even

Last edited:

Sometimes fights are easy to predict though or the odds for a prop are way higher than they should be.

I don't really like big parlays to much, but I really love prop bets and they're very profitable for me. I do regularly do doubles with 2 lower odds that I'm really confident in and sometimes a rare triple. Some people do a lot of big parlays and they win big sometimes and props to them, but that's just not my style. Whatever works for you goes I guess.

Distance props out on 5Dimes. Prachnio/Ankalaev FDNGTD -155 free money.

Back