UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

Mixed 3 events with locks from ufc fight night 136
50 to win 956
mix.jpg

Only line I'd play at current pricing is Shamil.

these lines suck

Yandiev-Johnson looks pretty interesting though

Parlay with Kunchenko, Yan, Khabilov, and Taisumov pays +122. All are locks except Khabilov.

Sort of difficult to find a lot of footage on Kunchenko. Try searching his russian name Алексей Кунченко for a bit more footage.

Last edited:
Parlay with Kunchenko, Yan, Khabilov, and Taisumov pays +122. All are locks except Khabilov.

Sort of difficult to find a lot of footage on Kunchenko. Try searching his russian name Алексей Кунченко for a bit more footage.

Khabilov's close enough of a lock to me. I'd be more surprised to see him lose than Taisumov tbh. Khabilov fights can be somewhat disappointing but Kajan Johnson pulling a 4 fight win streak was nothing short of a miracle.

Only line I'd play at current pricing is Shamil.
He KO'd total bum in his last fight. He is close to 40 and never been as good as AA. I know AA is shot but he still can beat low level slow HW's (Struve, Tai, Albini) wthout getting his glass chin touched. I think Shamil falls into same category. I'd be stupid to bet on Shamil at these odds. His opener was 2.65 (this I would have played)

i think andrei is the right side at + money, i might even bet him.

i think andrei is the right side at + money, i might even bet him.
Dude is still competitive and has turned into a bit of a point fighter. I think his last fight against Tuivasa proved he can still eat a shot. Still mad I lost money live betting AA after round 1. Hopefully odds improve but agreed, I think AA is a live dog.

Isn't this Andrei's tightest line he's had in years? I don't see huge reason to favor him here. Might take the small favorite

Isn't this Andrei's tightest line he's had in years? I don't see huge reason to favor him here. Might take the small favorite

what are you seeing from shamil that makes him playable for you as a fav?

what are you seeing from shamil that makes him playable for you as a fav?

Being a competent hw who can last 3 rounds and win late rounds. Andrei is 40 years old and I don't want to bet on him keeping it up just because he's had 2-2 decisions his past 4 fights. I would if he's a bigger dog. Shamil as a slight favorite looks alright to me.

great parlay I might copy these but without Abdul bet. Bad matchup for him. Price can grapple and often finds a way to win fights he is not supposed to win I guess.
Abdul got a judo background when it comes to grappling, but he liks to strike and ko people.

Any leans to Jordan Johnson vs Adam Yandiev ?
Adam got legit ko power

<45>

Last edited:
Abdul got a judo background when it comes to grappling, but he liks to strike and ko people.

I was looking into this recently, and I can't find any evidence he was really a high-level judo competitor. No championship placements, no Olympic invitations, etc. Judo blackbelts aren't nearly as difficult to get as a BJJ blackbelt. It sounds more like he was a mid-level judo guy who tried kickboxing and found that he's better at it. His grappling hasn't looked that great in mma so far.

I dont know much about many russians on this card.

Back