UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

I miss the days a few years ago when we could get hundreds of dollars down on these openers. Fifty dollar opening limits now suck.
I can never get anything down on openers since I'm only betting on EU bookies, I just stare at bestfightodds drooling hoping there won't be too much action untill I can get my hands on them lol

I'm going full Wik on this card. Lots of parlays on favs.

Yandiev is damn reckless. But he seems to be a small powerhouse will probably squeeze the shit out of you when he gets a hold of you but he makes damn mistakes on the ground and it often costs him the top position. Jordan is a bum but leaning him right now. He should be weight class bigger too. Both LHW but moving down. Idk Jordan is a big guy good luck making 185

I'm not so sured why Murta is favored over CB. I see this pick'em tbh. Sure he seems to have everything alright but the guy decision'ed 6-3 guy in his last fight. I don't think he is some kind of elite athlete too. Man.. Dollaway could easily win this. I want to fade CB because Demi always destroys your career but Murta dude doesn't look to impressive to me

Yandiev better hope he gets a finish in the first few minutes if he goes all wreckless like he does in every single fight. If he doesn't finish early, he will be tired and get finished himself. Johnson is the play here. Yandiev won't just be able to get the take down on Johnson like he does to everyone else and Johnson has some legit cardio, good chokes, and top control. I expect Johnson to weather the early storm and get a sub or pound out an exhausted Yandiev with strikes.

Guys remember the Prachinho hype going into the Alvey fight? Alvey's line closed at 3.10.

If Paul Craig of all people reverses positions on you and chokes you plus out strikes you on the feet you can be fucking sure I'm not gonna pay the juice. I think ankalaev sucks and I am not sure why is he favored so much in this fight. I think we could see different Prachino. There is a reason why he was so heavily favored over Alvey.

Here is the warning!!!!

Do not play Ankalaev's juice. He is very beatable in many areas of the game. Prachino can fuck him up at any moment. Prach could be the dog no one talked about.

@Wiktoruspro No blind juice play on this guy ok?

I agree with Danis_champ, I like a unit on Prachnio at +360. He's a heavy handed underdog with a clear path to victory.

I agree with Danis_champ, I like a unit on Prachnio at +360. He's a heavy handed underdog with a clear path to victory.

Prachino is super low output with no sub threats and cardio issues. I think waiting and playing his ko line would be way smarter than playing his moneyline. He is going to get worked.

Prachino is super low output with no sub threats and cardio issues. I think waiting and playing his ko line would be way smarter than playing his moneyline. He is going to get worked.
Agree. Gun to my head perhaps I'm picking Ankalaev too but he is far from being Makhachev or anything like that. He has cardio issues himself too. Odds are too wide

Guys remember the Prachinho hype going into the Alvey fight? Alvey's line closed at 3.10.

If Paul Craig of all people reverses positions on you and chokes you plus out strikes you on the feet you can be fucking sure I'm not gonna pay the juice. I think ankalaev sucks and I am not sure why is he favored so much in this fight. I think we could see different Prachino. There is a reason why he was so heavily favored over Alvey.

Here is the warning!!!!

Do not play Ankalaev's juice. He is very beatable in many areas of the game. Prachino can fuck him up at any moment. Prach could be the dog no one talked about.

My friend I wrote pages earlier that Prachnio got a puncher chance. I put Ankalaev in one parlay but just for 50zl. I think he gets the job done but I woudlnt risk more money.

I fucking LOVE Andrei as a dog here

2 dogs cashed for me at 228 (Diego and Tyron)
Here comes number 3

I don't believe in only playing a prop on a significant underdog, but I will likely add some on the KO prop if a decent price.

Here is the warning!!!!

We must gave seen a different fight. Craig did not outstrike Ank.

Agree. Gun to my head perhaps I'm picking Ankalaev too but he is far from being Makhachev or anything like that. He has cardio issues himself too. Odds are too wide

Cardio issues? I saw him get a 4th round ko looking pretty fresh.

This. He took out Grishin with a round 4 ko and looked fantastic. Magomed's cardio is much better than Prachino's.
That's an impressive win considering how good Grishin looked in the PFL season, but I still think that price is off with how dangerous Prachnio is.

That's an impressive win considering how good Grishin looked in the PFL season, but I still think that price is off with how dangerous Prachnio is.
yeah he was over confident in Alvey fight. also was drooped twice and stood back up. He got countered with check hook as his hands were completely down at his waist level. Lol got cocky and paid for it I think he learned a lesson

Guilotine is the easiest sub in the grappling game, in pure grappling match Josh would ragdoll Rothwell.The other thing is that Josh underastimated Ben by going for the takedown, he didnt except this shit to happen. Rothwell got 6 submisions wins in all fights and you call him an sub artist. big LOL
Dead wrong brother. Easiest sub to attempt. Finishing it against a competent grappler is a different world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back