• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope buddy didn't rupture a testicle if he's vomiting in the back over it

I’ve been hit in the cup. Still didn’t react that dramatically. Lots of fighters take cup shots and don’t act out that dramatically. I’m not doubting the pain. I just feel like his reaction was OVER dramatic.

shame he couldn’t recover.

How are your nuts ... his nuts.

Survived the sun for decades, and others got skin cancer.

Got kicked in the nuts, it hurt. Same thing happened to a buddy and watched his balls explode... bleed out, and he lost a nut.
This was during a soccer/football pickup match.

cornerman look like Ciryl Volkanovski

Reactions: Ruv
Predicting the next big MMA technique:

iron-crotch-kick.gif

I’ve been hit in the cup. Still didn’t react that dramatically. Lots of fighters take cup shots and don’t act out that dramatically. I’m not doubting the pain. I just feel like his reaction was OVER dramatic.

shame he couldn’t recover.
He's going to the hospital. You're basically saying he faked it. Nice one.

They don't have fighters, are you suggesting it's a religion based conspiracy you better have some insider knowledge otherwise delete your post
I aint deleting shit, you know Abu Dhabi supports certain fighters.

You blind as shit.

Peek is an absolute goofball with those sack lunch punches he throws, but damn if it isnt a good time watching him try to club people with that nonsense.

Reactions: HHJ
Back