• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ball-less shergins can't possibly relate

I’ve been hit in the cup. Still didn’t react that dramatically. Lots of fighters take cup shots and don’t act out that dramatically. I’m not doubting the pain. I just feel like his reaction was OVER dramatic.

shame he couldn’t recover.

First round was uneventful. No idea who really won it. Yet, the guy was faking it to get out of the fight? Abu Dhabi is corrupt when the appointed doctor is merely an idiot. Abu Dhabi is corrupt when the ref is shit?

How many times have we seen all of this on a single card in the US or in other places? There's no conspiracy. Shit happens on MMA cards. There's just as much ineptitude in Vegas, CA or NY. Local athletic commissions stink.

God sent him, to beat your ass
family-guy-god.gif

Did Peek have time to switch to a titanium cup?

Back