• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 302 Makhachev vs. Poirier Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 6 / 1 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a felon who pays hookers to have sex with him, the real losers are those who want him as the president 🤣🤣 also he's orange 🤣🤣
the opponents? epstein clients. strange... you're clearly a brain washed, loser

Anyone that's that involved with politics should have their head checked man.
I’ve got my political opinions like everybody else. But there’s a weird amount of people that are turning their affiliation into their entire personality and fanboying over politicians. It’s so fucking weird to me.

He's a felon who pays hookers to have sex with him, the real losers are those who want him as the president 🤣🤣 also he's orange 🤣🤣
344e41cd-ef7a-47bd-b5f7-2e8b9f5f83e8_text.gif

I’ve got my political opinions like everybody else. But there’s a weird amount of people that are turning their affiliation into their entire personality and fanboying over politicians. It’s so fucking weird to me.

Yeah it was way worse on LiveLeak, but you can't seem to avoid it anymore sir.
I mean who really fanboys for political figures?

Like wtf? Lol

And here come the gender confused crying about Trump just in time.

You would side with ISIS, wouldn't you?
Trump could say he was the leader of ISIS and you would defend him lmao. Pretty sure Trump could take a shit on your lawn and you’d probably frame it and pray to it every night

Pretty embarrassing tbh

Culture wars is the cool thing these days. I think people are just bored

Yeah Biden is on camera sexually abusing young girls in political buildings and Dems cheer him on. His onw son has him saved as pedo pete in his cell, for fucks sake.
This, plus so many, much, much, much, more other things. Always. The laptop wasn't real, but now it is. The clintons and all of the political opponents are on the flight logs to the islands, but silence.

The UFC is a non-political sport, ya'll.

Didn't this ref do some dumb shit earlier? Yeah, he's the guy that didn't do anything about the headbutt

Back