U.S. on track to take in 70k refugees for this year

This is the real reason for all these wars: to create refugees.

Most people don't want to move to a far away land, learn a new language, leave everything you've ever known... but if your life is at risk, you don't have much choice. Few will stay in the same place if bombs are being dropped around you. TPTB in the West have funded terrorist groups & caused wars to uproot people so they flood into the West. Europe will look like a current third world state in a hundred years time - ethnic conflict, widespread poverty, crippled infrastructure... and Islam. They call it 'multiculturalism'.

Correct.

we are just doing what we have always done

Not really. The US set all sorts of restrictions to the immigrants we get since the late 1880s. Northern and Western European immigrants are fine, ignorant savages from Somalia and Iraq are not. Go read up on the history of American immigration policy.

If they're good people, why is it dangerous to take them in?

Because of their propensity for "radicalizing" (lol)

America is pretty good at picking and choosing wealthy, stable, educated Muslims and even though it is not that common, it is far too often for a "normal" Muslim to do something stupid. If the cream of the crop are pulling it off, a bunch of uneducated, religious refugees probably will do worse.

Most people don't want to move to a far away land, learn a new language, leave everything you've ever known... but if your life is at risk, you don't have much choice. Few will stay in the same place if bombs are being dropped around you. TPTB in the West have funded terrorist groups & caused wars to uproot people so they flood into the West. Europe will look like a current third world state in a hundred years time - ethnic conflict, widespread poverty, crippled infrastructure... and Islam. They call it 'multiculturalism'.

2646123102_675e50de8f.jpg

Why was WWII our problem? Why is world hunger our problem? Developed countries and people of means in general have an obligation to the human race. If innocent people are subject to incredibly dangerous or oppressive conditions, and we can accommodate them without great loss, we should. You're acting like every citizen of a multi-billion-person region is trying to uphold the conditions of that region.

It doesn't affect you right now, but a reasonable human being should worry about it. Hey, an ethnic group is getting shoved into gas chamber and ovens....so what? Not our problem.

Of course we can't possibly accommodate them. We only take in a feel-good token amount. And next year more will be born than we had let in this year.

And are the ones doing the "accommodating" actually the ones making the decision? Real slick system we have where elitists in the beltway can make themselves feel good by dumping a bunch of burdens on montana or wherever. Not to mention the actual crime victims.

This mass migration of muslims going on is just part of what will be the end of the West and democracy. Governments are slowly killing their own countries. They are so ill-informed its ridiculous. They will realize one day and think 'what the fuck have we done?' Be too late.
Some know it now i'm sure, but they're too scared to say anything coz they know it would be unpopular.
They get called the R-word and the I-word.[islamophobic.] Quite possible lose their job too.
Muslims have done a fantastic job over the years at bullying us so much that we are not only scared of the violence, but the name calling too! It's only been around 14 years as well! No time at all really.

I am happy for large numbers of immigrants to come to my country, just not the muslim variety. Why do we bring people in who genuinely believe females are inferior and stupid? Makes no sense.
Western women have fought and struggled over the last 100yrs or so to get to where they are now. So then the governments bring in thousands of men who think not only muslim women, but western women have little value. And many of the muslim women believe this too.
It's watering down society in a way, weakening it.
WHY?

They're being brought in to strengthen the separation of church and state.

[YT]PfmywzjdtRM[/YT]

I'm not sure if this is a mix of sarcasm. Do you think it's rare for people in 3rd world countries to want to move to western countries? And don't you think it's odd that refugees have a handful of countries in mind, often on the other side of the world and always with generous welfare programs?

Yeah, they have to (not really) learn out language but they stop being piss poor and now they have access to welfare and all sorts of government programs.

About 13% of the world's adults -- or about 630 million people -- say they would like to leave their country and move somewhere else permanently. For roughly 138 million people, that somewhere else would be the U.S. -- the No. 1 desired destination for potential migrants. The U.K., Canada, and France also rank among the top choices for potential migrants.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/161435/100-million-worldwide-dream-life.aspx

LOL!

Rup, can you think of the WR poster, haven't seen him in a year or so, but he was pretty high level (or at least I thought so), he had a long almost middle eastern sounding name, began with an s?

LOL!

Rup, can you think of the WR poster, haven't seen him in a year or so, but he was pretty high level (or at least I thought so), he had a long almost middle eastern sounding name, began with an s?

Hmm. Doesn't really ring a bell, what topics was he mostly posting on? What were his politics?

Hmm. Doesn't really ring a bell, what topics was he mostly posting on? What were his politics?

I think he was mostly engaged in economics. He had a very famous guy as his AV, which may have even been his account name.

Stupid and a terrible idea.

We can hardly provide for our own people and we spend more on bombs than helping our own people. So yeah I fail to see how throwing money at foreigners who are 'oppressed' will help any of our current AMERICAN citizens in L.A., Houston, Miami, NYC, Detroit, St Louis, San Jose etc etc who are currently oppressed and or unable to properly get by/feed themselves.

I think he was mostly engaged in economics. He had a very famous guy as his AV, which may have even been his account name.

Hmm... the only high quality posters who posted mostly on economic issues that I haven't seen here in about a year (or longer) are Darwinist and Akuma Kanji.

Hmm... the only high quality posters who posted mostly on economic issues that I haven't seen here in about a year (or longer) are Darwinist and Akuma Kanji.

It's not them, but thanks.

the thing that saves america, is that america won't tolerate sharia bullshit. and it especially won't tolerate anything close to it after 9/11. we're not pussy europe. no offense to the europeans on this forum lol.

Nah you are absolutely right, europeans are pussies. We give up our own values and coulture, because we want to be super tolerant / liberal so badly.

The problem about muslims is, they will never adapt.

Americans tolerate everything now because we're afraid someone will call us bigots. Its sad what we've become.

Is it really so bad? Well, I am pretty sure, that this is nothing in comparison to Germany. Here people and the mainstream will call you a nazi. Believe me, this is much worse than being a bigot.

I feel like we are even bigger pussies than Sweden, which means a lot lol

Stupid and a terrible idea.

We can hardly provide for our own people and we spend more on bombs than helping our own people. So yeah I fail to see how throwing money at foreigners who are 'oppressed' will help any of our current AMERICAN citizens in L.A., Houston, Miami, NYC, Detroit, St Louis, San Jose etc etc who are currently oppressed and or unable to properly get by/feed themselves.

Yeah, a real famine going on in those places. Starving people dying in the streets. They need more subsidized housing and food stamps "to properly get by". That will solve all the problems. :icon_lol:

Back