U.S. on track to take in 70k refugees for this year

You're a troll because you're a troll. I'm a Christian too. And I do feel that makes me more sensitive to how insincere you are. I have never accused you of being dumb or even impolite, but you are disingenuous, and people are catching on.

Well you are way off. Nothing I can do about that though.

You're a troll because you're a troll. I'm a Christian too. And I do feel that makes me more sensitive to how insincere you are. I have never accused you of being dumb or even impolite, but you are disingenuous, and people are catching on.

A little more toned down than Enginekid, but a lot of these online roleplayers aren't very good at context for their characters.

A little more toned down than Enginekid, but a lot of these online roleplayers aren't very good at context for their characters.

I don't know "Enginekid," but, at the very least, he's committed.

Also, I always keep confusing you and ultrahyataman (sp?) for whatever reason. And you two couldn't be more different.

I don't know "Enginekid," but, at the very least, he's committed.

Also, I always keep confusing you and ultrahyataman (sp?) for whatever reason. And you two couldn't be more different.

Enginekid pretended to be a Christian fundamentalist who believed in the teachings of Arnold Murray (esp. in regards to his "Serpent Seed" doctrine).

Got booted for a rant about homosexuals if I remember right.

Enginekid's reign was just winding down when I joined, but as I recall he knew how to start a thread that got everybody involved. I honestly didn't know he was supposed to be a troll until a year or so after he was banned.

I'm not sure why anyone would have a problem with this. Should we just turn the other cheek to people in Baghdad and Mogadishu?

Yes, every year the US rejects or makes it extremely difficult for thousands of educated and SKILLED immigrants to live and work within the US. Why we freely allow/tolerate unskilled, illigal or uneducated immagrants to live here and wallow in poverty for a few generations, is beyond me.

Yes, every year the US rejects or makes it extremely difficult for thousands of educated and SKILLED immigrants to live and work within the US. Why we freely allow/tolerate unskilled, illigal or uneducated immagrants to live here and wallow in poverty for a few generations, is beyond me.

Wow.

Well said.

I would suggest you read "Just Like Us" by Helen Thorpe. It's an incredibly eye-opening expose about immigration. I like to think that I'm informed, but that book opened my eyes quite a bit.

Wow.

Well said.

I would suggest you read "Just Like Us" by Helen Thorpe. It's an incredibly eye-opening expose about immigration. I like to think that I'm informed, but that book opened my eyes quite a bit.

Just looked it up and purchased it on amazon. Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely read it. Cheers.

Enginekid's reign was just winding down when I joined, but as I recall he knew how to start a thread that got everybody involved. I honestly didn't know he was supposed to be a troll until a year or so after he was banned.

Enginekid was P4P one of the greatest troll on Sherdog, although liquidfire probably rustled more jimmies (including mine) during his short reign.

Just looked it up and purchased it on amazon. Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely read it. Cheers.

Well, that's good. And you're probably fairly independent and successful that you rarely post but offer insightful opinions. But if you by chance want to discuss the book (the first chapter sucks baaaaad), let me know.

EDIT: Because you seem awesome, I have to suggest my favorite authors: Sartre, Dostoevsky, Milton, Orwell (obviously), and Buck. Other than that, I like political authors.

I'm sure the vast majority are educated, won't need to live off the taxpayers, and will fit right in. After reading the Sweden thread last night, i was getting a little jealous of their hospitality. I thought the U.S maybe didn't have enough immigrants.

Well, that's good. And you're probably fairly independent and successful that you rarely post but offer insightful opinions. But if you by chance want to discuss the book (the first chapter sucks baaaaad), let me know.

EDIT: Because you seem awesome, I have to suggest my favorite authors: Sartre, Dostoevsky, Milton, Orwell (obviously), and Buck. Other than that, I like political authors.

Thank you for the kind words. It looks like we enjoy similiar authors. Ill let you know how I feel about 'Just Like Us' after I start it later this week. Thank you again and goodnight.

Well, us Muricans identify best with the British (who by the way also participated in WWII just fyi), so no matter what nationality you are, you're a bad person and an irresponsible member of our species.

You have no moral high ground here. You are avocating mass migration of 3rd world barbarians to our neighborhoods. The barbarous Somalians, that dragged our glorious imperial soldiers through the vile streets of Mogdishu, that beheaded a soldier, an entire crowd of barbarians, spitting, beating the corpses, even placing ones foot on corpses, while being dragged through the streets. You are the irresponsible one! They belong in Somalia.

This thread is a real heartbreaker. Some of you are being so petty. These people don't have to live like a refugee.

Why was WWII our problem? Why is world hunger our problem? Developed countries and people of means in general have an obligation to the human race. If innocent people are subject to incredibly dangerous or oppressive conditions, and we can accommodate them without great loss, we should. You're acting like every citizen of a multi-billion-person region is trying to uphold the conditions of that region.

It doesn't affect you right now, but a reasonable human being should worry about it. Hey, an ethnic group is getting shoved into gas chamber and ovens....so what? Not our problem.

You are totally ignoring the fact that these people will have no problem dragging our economy down and abusing our welfare system. Not to mention bring in a shit load of jihadists and rapists.

Enginekid was P4P one of the greatest troll on Sherdog, although liquidfire probably rustled more jimmies (including mine) during his short reign.

It's nice to talk about the members of days gone by. Enginekid was interesting but liquidfire was just a delusional weirdo.

Back