U.S. on track to take in 70k refugees for this year

Well, us Muricans identify best with the British (who by the way also participated in WWII just fyi), so no matter what nationality you are, you're a bad person and an irresponsible member of our species.

oooh no , all this name calling

You said they were good people but that it was dangerous to let them in. If they're good people then why are they dangerous?

It's dangerous cause you can't tell what they are capable of. Everytime there is a mass killing, the people that knew them say "he seemed alright."

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

This isn't an open door invitation for anybody to waltz right in. Especially large numbers of immigrants from the world's most violent areas.

How many of those 70K will be radicalized within a generation?

It's dangerous cause you can't tell what they are capable of. Everytime there is a mass killing, the people that knew them say "he seemed alright."

You could apply this to every man, woman, and child on the planet regardless of race or creed.

See what I'm saying?

You could apply this to every man, woman, and child on the planet regardless of race or creed.

See what I'm saying?

Don't bother.

I think both of you are fairly smart, but you're trying and he's trying to inflame. He's the best troll I've ever seen. You just have to witness a rare overextension.

Don't bother.

I think both of you are fairly smart, but you're trying and he's trying to inflame. He's the best troll I've ever seen. You just have to witness a rare overextension.

I'm in the camp that rip isn't a troll, just .... Different? I'm trying, probabley in vain, to show him the error of his ways. And if that doesn't work at least people reading it will see how some of these positions don't make sense.

Last edited:

See what I'm saying?

I know what you're saying. But the thing is you don't know. Look at parts of Europe and the problems they are having from the influx of Muslim immigrants.

Like I said, no offense to the Muslims who are good people.

I'm in the camp that rip isn't a troll, just .... Different? I'm trying, probabley in vain, to show him the error of his ways. And if that doesn't work at least people reading it will see how some of these positions don't make sense.

He's a troll. I've really tried on this subject. He's the best troll ever, but he is a troll nonetheless. Once you see him overreach, you'll know. He's a Democrat in Republican clothing, I reckon.

He's a troll. I've really tried on this subject. He's the best troll ever, but he is a troll nonetheless. Once you see him overreach, you'll know. He's a Democrat in Republican clothing, I reckon.

It's funny that you think I'm a troll. Just because my beliefs are different than yours? I literally have the worst things said to me in here on a weekly basis. Read some of the responses I get. And somehow I'm the troll because of my beliefs are not liberal and are based on my Christian beliefs? It's ridiculous but I'm used to it.

It's funny that you think I'm a troll. Just because my beliefs are different than yours? I literally have the worst things said to me in here on a weekly basis. Read some of the responses I get. And somehow I'm the troll because of my beliefs are not liberal and are based on my Christian beliefs? It's ridiculous but I'm used to it.

You're a troll because you're a troll. I'm a Christian too. And I do feel that makes me more sensitive to how insincere you are. I have never accused you of being dumb or even impolite, but you are disingenuous, and people are catching on.

Back