U.S. on track to take in 70k refugees for this year

It seems as if this administration is trying to take down our own country.

This has always been going on rip.
you won't find an administration in the last 40 years who hasn't taken in refugees.

As long as they are not Muslims, then I'm fine with it. No offense to the Muslims who are good people, but it's too dangerous to take them in.

They should probably go somewhere else in the world. The USA is gonna be seeing hard times in the near future.

If they're good people, why is it dangerous to take them in?

They are also in Minneapolis and Maine, both know for being generous with welfare for refugees

I'm from Maine and we got a lot of Somalis about 10 years ago. Terrible, rude, antisocial people who chose the area based on our easy to abuse welfare system.

If they're good people, why is it dangerous to take them in?

I said this. If they are good people, then they are an asset to the country. I just said that it's too risky to be taking in Muslims. Stuff like the Boston bombing and all the military bases shootings are by muslims lately.

As long as they are not Muslims, then I'm fine with it. No offense to the Muslims who are good people, but it's too dangerous to take them in.

They should probably go somewhere else in the world. The USA is gonna be seeing hard times in the near future.

the thing that saves america, is that america won't tolerate sharia bullshit. and it especially won't tolerate anything close to it after 9/11. we're not pussy europe. no offense to the europeans on this forum lol.

the thing that saves america, is that america won't tolerate sharia bullshit. and it especially won't tolerate anything close to it after 9/11. we're not pussy europe. no offense to the europeans on this forum lol.

Americans tolerate everything now because we're afraid someone will call us bigots. Its sad what we've become.

DIEversity. Coming to your neighborhood. Diversity bombing your neighborhoods brought to you by the 1965 immigration act by Cellar and Javits. The freshman Senator drunkard Ted Kennedy was just a frontman, useful idiot.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

p.s. whites only

fixed

The USA can absorb a million or so refugees a year from a diverse collection of countries. Bigger issue is a defacto Mexican invasion.

Immigrants should stay in their own country and try to make it a better place. Stop the cycle, don't run away from it.

Why the Hell is it our Problem???

Why was WWII our problem? Why is world hunger our problem? Developed countries and people of means in general have an obligation to the human race. If innocent people are subject to incredibly dangerous or oppressive conditions, and we can accommodate them without great loss, we should. You're acting like every citizen of a multi-billion-person region is trying to uphold the conditions of that region.

It doesn't affect you right now, but a reasonable human being should worry about it. Hey, an ethnic group is getting shoved into gas chamber and ovens....so what? Not our problem.

I said this. If they are good people, then they are an asset to the country. I just said that it's too risky to be taking in Muslims. Stuff like the Boston bombing and all the military bases shootings are by muslims lately.

You said they were good people but that it was dangerous to let them in. If they're good people then why are they dangerous?

Why was WWII our problem? Why is world hunger our problem? Developed countries and people of means in general have an obligation to the human race. If innocent people are subject to incredibly dangerous or oppressive conditions, and we can accommodate them without great loss, we should. You're acting like every citizen of a multi-billion-person region is trying to uphold the conditions of that region.

It doesn't affect you right now, but a reasonable human being should worry about it. Hey, an ethnic group is getting shoved into gas chamber and ovens....so what? Not our problem.

Well I'm from the U.K by the way and I say just forget them

as long as they are not muslims, then i'm fine with it. No offense to the muslims who are good people, but it's too dangerous to take them in.

They should probably go somewhere else in the world. The usa is gonna be seeing hard times in the near future.

didn't know the us made a pledge to take in 70 thousand refugees from somalia, congo, iraq among other countries for this fiscal year.

:):):)

Good ole' Murka always absorbing from the best countries.

Well I'm from the U.K by the way and I say just forget them

Well, us Muricans identify best with the British (who by the way also participated in WWII just fyi), so no matter what nationality you are, you're a bad person and an irresponsible member of our species.

fast and furious, the terrorist addition

Back