Rumored Tyson Fury vs Manuel Charr

Hmmmm. So lets look at this objectively....
1. AJ should concede to all things Fury is requiring.
2. Usyk can not make the date and is injured
3. A 4th Wilder fight makes no sense and is to dangerous
4. Joyce is too dangerous too risk losing a unification chance to. Plus may not agree to short turnaround.
5. Are the old guard "B team" of Ruiz, Ortiz, Whyte, Chisora, Parker honestly any better at this point? I think inwould throw Dubois into this category too.

6. None of the other younger prospects are remotely ready or interesting. Sanchez. The old Chinese Olympian coming off a loss. Hrgovic looked bad in that lucky win. Anderson too young & is fresh off training with Fury. Hunter mehhh. That giant Russian looked bad in his win as well.

If the plan is to stay busy until Usyk heals and AJ won't concede..... As crazy as it sounds its hard to fault him.

Im open to logical suggestions that might make sense that I missed. Lets hear them.
This

:D

Cute avi btw.
The tard in my AV is a guy that ducked me. We were supposed to "spar" (fight) a while back. Said he was a mob enforcer. He got laughed out of here. I don't let internet tough guys intimidate me. Plenty of people are happy to put up with the shit online though. I'm just not one of them.

Usyk doesn't want that smoke. Nor does AJ.
if Usyk doesnt want it, then why has he called out Fury multiple times? if Fury cant deal with the fact that Usyk just fought Joshua two times and went into a literal warzone for several weeks in between and needs a bit of time off, then he's ignorant as hell

Looking forward to fighting a man who wants to fight & has fire & desire,” Fury wrote in an Instagram post in reference to Charr. “Fought some of the best fighters & now stepping up again! Get in there Charr.

^ LOL!

that definitely sounds like a boxing fight

can't wait to butter my bread with it

Fury has always been like this though, sure if you look back at his comeback fights he sold about 25 tickets and had to give thousands away and claimed it was a great turnout

the guy is a born liar, its a trait

if Usyk doesnt want it, then why has he called out Fury multiple times? if Fury cant deal with the fact that Usyk just fought Joshua two times and went into a literal warzone for several weeks in between and needs a bit of time off, then he's ignorant as hell

Fury responded. It's been crickets from the peanut gallery.

Usyk will get bullied and exposed. He couldn't Crack an egg. FURY by brutal KO.

Actually, according to Usyk they're in negotiations as we speak.
Usyk told Parimatch: "I don’t know anything about what Tyson Fury is doing or thinking. We’re in negotiations talking about a match and we’re doing our best to make this bout happen. Of course, I really want to have this fight next year.
https://www.parimatch.co.uk/blog/sp...syk-joshua-analysis-fury-football-the-future/
Fury won't be able to pin Usyk down long enough to impose his superior size & strength advantages. Cunningham couldn't crack an egg either but that didn't stop him from putting Fury down hard. Did it?

Usyk has said he wants to fight Fury, he just needs time off. He has said this multiple times. I dont know if youre ignorant or just trolling, but either way open your fuckin eyes and read.

As for the fight, if Usyk can keep away and potshot Fury he's got a good chance of winning by decision. Fury is a great boxer too, so thats something Usyk has to be aware of; he cant just think that Fury will lean on him and rough him up. Its possible Usyk gets outboxed. Either way thats the fight I want to see. Fuck AJ, fuck this Manuel guy, fuck all the other options. Fury vs Usyk for all the belts. Fuck the casuals too who dont think itll be a good fight.

Fury vs Charr...? If this fight happens this is like a parody of how boxing works.

As for the fight, if Usyk can keep away and potshot Fury he's got a good chance of winning by decision. Fury is a great boxer too, so thats something Usyk has to be aware of; he cant just think that Fury will lean on him and rough him up. Its possible Usyk gets outboxed. Either way thats the fight I want to see. Fuck AJ, fuck this Manuel guy, fuck all the other options. Fury vs Usyk for all the belts. Fuck the casuals too who dont think itll be a good fight.

Big IF. Fury is much bigger. Hits harder.

Fury is extremely elusive for a gargantuan man. He hits harder. I think Fury out boxes and bullies him. He sure af doesn't fight AJ style. Fury will run him over.

I want it or Wilder vs Usyk. Preferably Fury to unify.

Back