Rumored Tyson Fury vs Manuel Charr

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6303021/tyson-fury-anthony-joshua-manuel-charr-fight/amp/

Tyson Fury confirms he will fight Manuel Charr if Anthony Joshua does not accept his fight offer today.
Hmmmm. So lets look at this objectively....
1. AJ should concede to all things Fury is requiring.
2. Usyk can not make the date and is injured
3. A 4th Wilder fight makes no sense and is to dangerous
4. Joyce is too dangerous too risk losing a unification chance to. Plus may not agree to short turnaround.
5. Are the old guard "B team" of Ruiz, Ortiz, Whyte, Chisora, Parker honestly any better at this point? I think inwould throw Dubois into this category too.

6. None of the other younger prospects are remotely ready or interesting. Sanchez. The old Chinese Olympian coming off a loss. Hrgovic looked bad in that lucky win. Anderson too young & is fresh off training with Fury. Hunter mehhh. That giant Russian looked bad in his win as well.

If the plan is to stay busy until Usyk heals and AJ won't concede..... As crazy as it sounds its hard to fault him.

Im open to logical suggestions that might make sense that I missed. Lets hear them.

Hmmmm. So lets look at this objectively....
1. AJ should concede to all things Fury is requiring.
2. Usyk can not make the date and is injured
3. A 4th Wilder fight makes no sense and is too dangerous
4. Joyce is too dangerous too risk losing a unification chance to. Plus may not agree to short turnaround.
5. Are the old guard "B team" of Ruiz, Ortiz, Whyte, Chisora, Parker honestly any better at this point?
6. None of the other younger prospects are remotely ready or interesting. The old Chinese Olympian coming off a loss. Hrgovic looked bad in his lucky win. Anderson too young & is fresh off training with Fury. Hunter mehhh. That giant Russian looked bad in his wun as well.

If the plan is to stay busy until Usyk heals and AJ won't concede..... As crazy as it sounds its hard to fault him.

Im open to logical suggestions that might make sense that I missed. Lets hear them.

I’m working so not going to make a list to discuss lol!!!!

it’s just straight up garbage of a fight … I don’t care much to be honest … Fury alone doesn’t sell well here in the US without a worthy opponent like Wilder … I will not tune in for this and much less pay for a fight of this magnitude

I just don’t like his Social media crap of retiring , coming back then putting deadlines on people … nothing against his talent just his persona, not a fan …on what he has become ..

I’m working so not going to make a list to discuss lol!!!!

it’s just straight up garbage of a fight … I don’t care much to be honest … Fury alone doesn’t sell well here in the US without a worthy opponent like Wilder … I will not tune in for this and much less pay for a fight of this magnitude

I just don’t like his Social media crap of retiring , coming back then putting deadlines on people … nothing against his talent just his persona, not a fan …on what he has become ..
Stay busy fights are ussually garbage though....

Could he at least fight Kabayal as a stay busy fight? At least the guy is undefeated and has a win over Chisora.
Please someone somewhat legit and not Diamond Kebab...

Fury wants Joshua to dance to his tune .. but Joshua/Hearn received the contract on the 16th, how long does it take a lawyer to read through it in reality?

Fury wants Joshua to dance to his tune .. but Joshua/Hearn received the contract on the 16th, how long does it take a lawyer to read through it in reality?

Frank Warren himself said the contract had “trivial issues”, considering half the boxing fans in the world instantly refuse to believe anything Eddie Hearn says, Warren admitting there are any issues with the contract whatsoever should set alarm bells ringing.

Frank Warren himself said the contract had “trivial issues”, considering half the boxing fans in the world instantly refuse to believe anything Eddie Hearn says, Warren admitting there are any issues with the contract whatsoever should set alarm bells ringing.
Hearn said it 'was all over the place' that was suspicious to me also.

Haha, the more I think about this the funnier it is. Just the thread title made me bark laughter.

some sense of humor this Fury has

Hearn said it 'was all over the place' that was suspicious to me also.

Yes to which Warren said the issues were trivial, Warren conceding Hearn has a point no matter how small is very telling.

Real offers don’t get made with take it or leave terms, ultimatums, contracts with “trivial issues” and a deadline.

If he’s truly walked away it’s obvious Charr was always the fight he wanted.

Yes to which Warren said the issues were trivial, Warren conceding Hearn has a point no matter how small is very telling.

Real offers don’t get made with take it or leave terms, ultimatums, contracts with “trivial issues” and a deadline.

If he’s truly walked away it’s obvious Charr was always the fight he wanted.
either way its a shame, would have been awesome

I’d rather he retire than fight charr. No doubt this will be ppv. The undercard needs to good!

Back