Rumored Tyson Fury vs Manuel Charr

Big IF. Fury is much bigger. Hits harder.

Fury is extremely elusive for a gargantuan man. He hits harder. I think Fury out boxes and bullies him. He sure af doesn't fight AJ style. Fury will run him over.

I want it or Wilder vs Usyk. Preferably Fury to unify.

Nah. Fury only outboxed old boxers like Klitschko & those who can't box at all (Wilder & most of his opponents)

Cope!
Yet dorks blame Fury. <Moves>

Fury will bully him. Then KO him.

You don't even know what copium is my dude. Usyk came back from a real fucking war and then went 12 rounds with Joshua, and now he needs a little time to heal, how the hell is that copium?

Fury needing 3 years off because he ran out of coke is ok but Usyk needing an extra month or two because his country is being invaded is not? Careful there, you're slowly creeping up on Roids level intelligence.

You don't even know what copium is my dude. Usyk came back from a real fucking war and then went 12 rounds with Joshua, and now he needs a little time to heal, how the hell is that copium?

Fury needing 3 years off because he ran out of coke is ok but Usyk needing an extra month or two because his country is being invaded is not? Careful there, you're slowly creeping up on Roids level intelligence.

You mad?

Fury by brutal KO. Shave your ponny taIL sparky

Cope!
Yet dorks blame Fury. <Moves>

Fury will bully him. Then KO him.
Usyk literally went into a warzone. that aint shit compared to boxing. if you dont understand that a man might need some time off after that, then i dont know what to say other than youre a sheltered cunt. and I like Fury too. cunts like you are why the boxing fanbase is so cringe.

Finally some positive news!!!! I really really really want this fight to happen. It sells itself - two undefeated heavyweights battling for the UNDISPUTED heavyweight championship of the world, for all the marbles. Who ya got?
It's good news but I won't hold my breath until I see both of them in the ring. Fury's just given AJ until the end of the day to sign the contract. Apparently Frank Warren convinced him to extend the deadline a few days. Agreed that the fight needs to happen. It'd benefit the sport in its entirety. I think Usyk shocks him and edges a decision. We'll see how this all plays out. At the moment Fury is in talks with Charr, AJ, and Usyk. You can't even make this stuff up.

It's good news but I won't hold my breath until I see both of them in the ring. Fury's just given AJ until the end of the day to sign the contract. Apparently Frank Warren convinced him to extend the deadline a few days. Agreed that the fight needs to happen. It'd benefit the sport in its entirety. I think Usyk shocks him and edges a decision. We'll see how this all plays out. At the moment Fury is in talks with Charr, AJ, and Usyk. You can't even make this stuff up.
It's usually the guy avoiding signing who gets the heat? I will admit this sign today bullshit is jarring though.

It's usually the guy avoiding signing who gets the heat? I will admit this sign today bullshit is jarring though.
Usually that's the case. Only the guy that wrote up the contract is simultaneously negotiating with two other parties on the side (Charr & Usyk). Fans are just fed up with Fury's antics lately.

Usually that's the case. Only the guy that wrote up the contract is simultaneously negotiating with two other parties on the side (Charr & Usyk). Fans are just fed up with Fury's antics lately.
If he said a week from today, the pressure would be on the other side, nobody is reacting well to sign today. Hearn has already said its not getting signed today and that he's been busy, so as priorities go I think we can rest assured he wont be losing any sleep if the fight falls through.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/ne...r-new-deadline-get-this-contract-signed-today

Fury's brain - "Have they forgotten about me in the last 10 minutes, i need attention, what should i do?!"
People say the fight makes no sense. I kind of disagree with that .
Its still arguably the biggest cross over sports event boxing can make internationally. It would still outperform even the best overdue logical match up in the sports i.e. Spence /Crawford , Crawford/Charlo, Charlo/Benavidez, Plant/Benavidez, Bivol/Zurdo, Bivol/Beterbiev & any combination of Loma, Tank, Garcia, Haney, Stevenson, Lopez, Kambosos.
The only fight I see that could be large is a Canelo Benavidez fight & that ain't happening anytime soon. Plus if Canelo takes another L against Bivol his star power will fade further. Bivol will probably be a big favorite in that fight.

Fury only has a couple fights left. No point in risking a big cash out fight like this. I don't think Fury gives a rat's ass about unifying & rather stick it to people and be a spoiler. He knows that even if he unified hes still never going to be the pride of his country or get the respect boxing wise he deserves. Same way it got to him when he beat Klitchko to became champ & still was kind of not respected or taken seriously.

Financially at this stage of his career the AJ fight makes sense.

<Moves>

Back