Rumored Tyson Fury vs Manuel Charr

you sound like someone i want to have a discussion with.......

search it up internet boy

Will do... I'm still busy trying to find where George Foreman said that he'd rather jump off the Beipanjiang bridge than have boxing match with Lennox Lewis.

Will do... I'm still busy trying to find where George Foreman said that he'd rather jump off the Beipanjiang bridge than have boxing match with Lennox Lewis.

ah was that you, already showed you the video where he said he wanted no part in fighting Lewis, you chose to ignore it

It's good news but I won't hold my breath until I see both of them in the ring. Fury's just given AJ until the end of the day to sign the contract. Apparently Frank Warren convinced him to extend the deadline a few days. Agreed that the fight needs to happen. It'd benefit the sport in its entirety. I think Usyk shocks him and edges a decision. We'll see how this all plays out. At the moment Fury is in talks with Charr, AJ, and Usyk. You can't even make this stuff up.
I mean I honestly dont blame Fury if he wants to take a tune-up fight in between fighting Usyk. Fury is just that kind of dude. he loves to fight, no matter his nonsense talk of retirement.

and yeah, i think Usyk COULD beat him! if he's smart and stays outside, sticks and moves he has a very good chance of beating Fury. but Fury is a phenomenal boxer in his own right - and he has the power/size advantage which he knows how to use - which is why im so fucking HYPED for this fight! an absolute chess match that is just so intriguing that i dont know why anyone could think otherwise!!!

Usyk literally went into a warzone. that aint shit compared to boxing. if you dont understand that a man might need some time off after that, then i dont know what to say other than youre a sheltered cunt. and I like Fury too. cunts like you are why the boxing fanbase is so cringe.

I see you been watching CNN and listening to your over lords. Is that what they told you to say?

NPC much yellow belt?

Back