Tyron Woodley interview. "You can give me 1/16th of the boost you give a Conor/Ronda. I'm a star."

<36>
EagerFirmAsp.gif

To me that is the absolute highlight of Nate's career. What a beautiful moment for all mankind. Thank you, Nate.

Well, he is "The Chosen One"
I think some guys believe that simply saying I'm the greatest is all promotion is about. They don't realize that the ones who were great at promoting themselves did a bit more than that.

It's prolly racism, Ty.
Same reason you gas out.

So no one actually listened to the video then...or understood the context that he said this in. He wasn't whiney or going on about it. It was one quick line in a 10 minute interview. He was just basically saying that after he wins, he wants to get paid. He wants the big money fights against GSP, a Diaz, whoever..And that if he got just a bit of the push that Ronda or Conor gets that he can be huge.
He wasn't blaming the UFC or making any kind of BLM statement in that interview. How about actually listening to the guy before you start talking crap?

That being said, Tyron could never be as big as Conor or Ronda because he's boring. He's like DC and MM. All nice, intelligent dudes...but they have very plain personalities for the most part..and they don't have a lot of amazing KOs or subs like a Silva, Vitor, Conor, or Ronda do.

To get that UFC push you need to be:
White
Speak english
Be bragard as you can be to the point of being obnoxious.

Being european is optional

The main source for PPVs still the white trash casuals and they just love the stuff.

If the fighter not comply with at least 3 of those specifications he will get little to zero help from ZUFFA.

That is most likely true and huge.

Tyron is good for selling fights he talks well, Robbie can't sell a fight but he fights with his heart

wow you are some kind of new age dumb, aren't you?

noob casulal - Who is fighting this week?
friend - Robbie Lawler
noob casual - whose that?
friend - come to my house and i'll show you fight pass ufc189
UFC-195-robbie-lawler-takes-long-road-to-success_567776_OpenGraphImage.png

Noob Casual -
tumblr_inline_o9py15Wz8k1tokxma_500.gif

friend - oh, i still have UFC195 on here, here lets watch that too

Noob Casual -
mindblown-girl_o_727421.gif

friend - oh lemme...

Noob Casual -
censored-image.jpg

White
Speak english

The main source for PPVs still the white trash casuals and they just love the stuff.

If the fighter not comply with at least 3 of those specifications he will get little to zero help from ZUFFA.

BLM invading MMA

When he can put together a nice streak of wins, exciting fights and kill the mic then he can ask for the UFC to back him.

Ronda/Connor did the work themselves before they get the UFC push they DESERVED.

yeah, coner and rhonda's pushes were deserved, and their hype was not fabricated.

thats why rhonda was forced to fight cyborg and why conner is still getting hyped after shit stomped by nate.

the two of t hem showed some promise, ufc pushed them both hard.

Stars dont need a "push" Tyroneeeee.

Its cause your black your not exciting on the mic.

LOL that fuckin guy is so precious. He says the darndest things.

Ronda was pushed because she was a female. If it wasn't her, it was gonna be Tate or carano and they would have been the once in a lifetime athlete Rogans talks about.
Ronda got pushed because she was murking bitches in 30 seconds with armbars. If Woodley wants that push, he needs to learn the game and quit blaming his lack of success on his skin.

Ronda got pushed because she was murking bitches in 30 seconds with armbars. If Woodley wants that push, he needs to learn the game and quit blaming his lack of success on his skin.
Like I said

So was cyborg, no push there. Reeaaaaaal interesting.

White
Speak english

Go fuck yourself, you ignorant bitch. Woodley thinks he can be a star just by saying he is. He's been listening to his momma too much. The guy is on TV, is a fighter, has money, and nobody cares about him because he is a whiny nothing as a person. The only thing keeping him from being a star is hiself. He has the fucking platform. What a jackass.

Like I said

Cyborg looks like a dude, speaks shit English, has been busted for steroids, and has fought nobody. Nobody cares about Cyborg, and she's way more exciting than Whinedly.

Like I said

Go ahead and blame it on racism though. That seems to be selling in the media right now. Better hurry though before people get sick of hearing all these crybabies and the public tide turns.

His mom is still a bigger star on these boards than he is.

Back