Tyron Woodley interview. "You can give me 1/16th of the boost you give a Conor/Ronda. I'm a star."

Tyron is good for selling fights he talks well, Robbie can't sell a fight but he fights with his heart

No ya ain't, you bum.

Has the guy even headlined a PPV before?

Whoodley needs a reality check, nobody is tuning in for you.

I like & respect Tyron, but... he doesn't get it at all. Lol.

He was "on the set" of Fast and Furious? Did he have a speaking role or was he getting a tour?

They even gave Ja Rule lines. It's not really a high standard.

Monicaaaaaa

87599c88-68eb-4143-b864-2e2296f2a105.gif

It was probably his mom that told him he's a star. And he bought it.

Hasn't fought in 18 months. I wish I could take a year and a half off of work, then come back and ask my boss why he hasn't been hyping me more.

Stupid beard Plus stupid sounding voice Plus everything is racism equals no star power

You can tell nobody actually watched the interview, but keep nitpicking reasons to hate on a genuinely nice dude over basically nothing.

Ronda was pushed because she was a female. If it wasn't her, it was gonna be Tate or carano and they would have been the once in a lifetime athlete Rogans talks about.

Are you trolling or just dumb enough to actually believe this shit you just typed?

Woodley said a lot of truth in this interview, specifically the point about people having short term memory about Robbie acting like he's some GOAT. I really hope Woodley can get it done Saturday.

With that amount of push? They could make my cousin a fuckin star. He's totally right. A lot of naysayers and haters in here, must mean he's on to something. Remember they had us believing that Dana could box with Tito? Remember that fuckin horseshit?

I like Woodley, but he drinks the BLM Koolaid too much. He's trying to insinuate that because he is black the UFC doesn't give him a push. He has a great persona and a good attitude, but he has that little chip on his shoulder.

He hasn't even been able to put together a three fight win streak since 2011-2012. He's not deserving of hype yet. In order for the UFC to hype a fighter they either need to be a charismatic loud mouth or a fighter with a solid win streak over top guys.

Last edited:
Can't take him seriously, that Marquardt KO and Macdonald loss is still fresh to me.

Hasn't fought in 18 months. I wish I could take a year and a half off of work, then come back and ask my boss why he hasn't been hyping me more.

Tryon is his own worst enemy and he's too arrogant to see it. He barely fights and wonders why he isn't better received? Let me guess it's cause he's black? The stars of ufc like conor or ronda have fought like clockwork, working their asses off. Backing their talk with undeniable finishes. Quotes coming from this guy the past couple weeks have been insufferable.

It's too easy to rag on him for this statement, but the UFC could promote fighters in the top 5 abit more. The hard part is that fighters come in and out of the rankings so fast. So maybe they could focus on long term top fighters to just get a bit of a push. But he is going about it the wrong way.

Back