Tyron Woodley interview. "You can give me 1/16th of the boost you give a Conor/Ronda. I'm a star."

Oh i get it Ronda & Conor are white and hes attempting to play the race card again

<36>
EagerFirmAsp.gif
Trt..

They didn't roll a dice and decide to push Conor and Ronda. They pushed them because it was already obvious they had huge potential in terms of following and popularity. Watch McGregor's earliest press conferences, before any push. Dude stole the show and the majority of questions were directed at him simply because his answers were so witty/headline worthy.

His mom thinks he is. Maybe that's who convinced him.

11rexqv.gif

Are you really underestimating the value of the UFC hype machine pushing people they deem worthy?

are you telling me they can? Why aren't they making more stars then? Why limit themselves? Why not turn the whole roster into stars? What's stopping them? Do they hate money?

I agree with him.

He's his mama's boy. Him being a star is a no brainer.

are you telling me they can? Why aren't they making more stars then? Why limit themselves? Why not turn the whole roster into stars? What's stopping them? Do they hate money?

I said people they deem worthy, obviously there are certain conditions that need to be met.

He talks total nonsense all the time

Woodley has a massive chip on his shoulder.

He has a bland personality and fighting style.

He's probably having his highest moment right now, he should enjoy it, I expect the only way to be down.

If the UFC could make superstars out of any good fighter, they would. If that were the case we would see a whole roster full of fighters that could all pull 1 mill + PPV buys. But they can't.

Woodley is 5-3 in his last 8 fights, and hasn't fought in 18 months ...

His biggest 2 wins were a split decision against Gastalum and Condit's freak injury.

This guy is deluded and must have something on Dana or Lorenzo to be even getting this fight.

Maybe not saying stupid shit for one and maybe some more exciting fights for another.
Exciting fights like against Rory, Shields, and Kelvin? When was the last time this guy fought? The reason why he doesn't say stupid shit is because he doesn't ever try to say anything interesting! All he does is complain.

Did he bring race into it? I'll be shocked if he didn't.

Bum should be fighting on fight nights.

I use to like woodly better than rounda and conor, but he's been able to go to their level pretty quick.

War Robbie.

Back