Tyron Woodley interview. "You can give me 1/16th of the boost you give a Conor/Ronda. I'm a star."

Is that Trigg getting destroyed by Robbie? Also, next time put
so you get this:

tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif
Yes he's taking Trigg's tasty soul in this one.

Woodley KOd Koscheck. And has a victory over Condit.He has decent power. Large frame. TST. He will not beat Robbie Lawler. He will get KOd if he can't get Robbie up against the cage launches bombs. Robbie Lawler is a beast. I see Robbie Lawler being aggressive in this fight. He has nothing to lose. He's become the new GOAT. (With or without the Nick Diaz rematch)

To be fair, most fighters feel this way to one degree or another. The UFC is known for playing favorites, and it doesn't sit well with a lot of people.

This Tron wood guy be sellin woolf tickets.

wow you are some kind of new age dumb, aren't you?

noob casulal - Who is fighting this week?
friend - Robbie Lawler
noob casual - whose that?
friend - come to my house and i'll show you fight pass ufc189
UFC-195-robbie-lawler-takes-long-road-to-success_567776_OpenGraphImage.png

Noob Casual -
tumblr_inline_o9py15Wz8k1tokxma_500.gif

friend - oh, i still have UFC195 on here, here lets watch that too

Noob Casual -
mindblown-girl_o_727421.gif

friend - oh lemme...

Noob Casual -
censored-image.jpg
wtf are you talking about everbody knows Lawler is not a good talker, he repeates the same phrases all over in interviews. Woodley is an analyst, end of the conversation

Walking into a fight with that kind of brain damage is not good for your health

To be fair, most fighters feel this way to one degree or another. The UFC is known for playing favorites, and it doesn't sit well with a lot of people.
How dare a business treat those that bring the most money into the business with favoritism. How absurd.

How dare a business treat those that bring the most money into the business with favoritism. How absurd.
Yeah, you have a point, but there has to be a limit. Otherwise you are going to have the rest of the roster turn on you.

Yeah, you have a point, but there has to be a limit. Otherwise you are going to have the rest of the roster turn on you.
Too much? Define too much.

Too much? Define too much.
I can't define it, since it's more of a balance thing. But as an example, the UFC fighter rankings and who gets title fights is a balance between profit and who has earned it, right. So if #13 fighters like Dan Henderson continue to get title shots, that would be too much. Trust between the fighters and the UFC has to be maintained.

UFC gives these guys every chance, via press conferences, interviews, Countdown, Embedded, etc. to make something of themselves. If you're not interesting then that's on you. What's the UFC gonna do, write you a script?

I can't define it, since it's more of a balance thing. But as an example, the UFC fighter rankings and who gets title fights is a balance between profit and who has earned it, right. So if #13 fighters like Dan Henderson continue to get title shots, that would be too much. Trust between the fighters and the UFC has to be maintained.

In regards to title shots (ESPECIALLY the Dan Henderson situation), I get what you're saying. In general, when it comes to promotion and purses, it's all good.

Back