Tyron Woodley interview. "You can give me 1/16th of the boost you give a Conor/Ronda. I'm a star."

To get that UFC push you need to be:
White
Speak english
Be bragard as you can be to the point of being obnoxious.

Being european is optional

The main source for PPVs still the white trash casuals and they just love the stuff.

If the fighter not comply with at least 3 of those specifications he will get little to zero help from ZUFFA.

I just think the UFC tries there hardest to create content people want to watch and then parlay that exposure into creating superstars. Some people stand out and some dont. A loud mouth that comes in and knocks everybody out in the first round is gonna get more attention than pretty much anybody else.

Does anyone really like him? He's alright to watch, but he's so fucking whiney in interviews

Does anyone really like him? He's alright to watch, but he's so fucking whiney in interviews

Tryon is his own worst enemy and he's too arrogant to see it. He barely fights and wonders why he isn't better received? Let me guess it's cause he's black? The stars of ufc like conor or ronda have fought like clockwork, working their asses off. Backing their talk with undeniable finishes. Quotes coming from this guy the past couple weeks have been insufferable.
It's blowing my mind. Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak, and Maia is on a 5. Woodley has somehow been gifted this shot and is talking like he is the second coming.

The UFC gives people a bigger voice, they don't give people their voice. Conor and Ronda market themselves. Conor is not a made up WWE character that Vince McMahon came up with and gets a nightly script. He has to hustle everyday of the week while training to build his brand. Woodley's also lost 3 times in the last 4 years, while Conor and Ronda have lost 1 time. He has neither the record or the personality to generate that kind of publicity.

Is Ariel on drugs? Why does he talk so weird?

It's blowing my mind. Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak, and Maia is on a 5. Woodley has somehow been gifted this shot and is talking like he is the second coming.
Well, he is "The Chosen One"

It's a shame he made that idiotic race comment, because Tyron's good people.

When I hear Woodley talk, I get the impression that he's sort of clever, at the same time nothing he says makes any sense

To get that UFC push you need to be:
White
Speak english
Be bragard as you can be to the point of being obnoxious.

Being european is optional

The main source for PPVs still the white trash casuals and they just love the stuff.

If the fighter not comply with at least 3 of those specifications he will get little to zero help from ZUFFA.

Now allow me to rain on your victimhood party.

Kimbo Slice -- the black guy? Yeah, he was heavily pushed by the UFC's marketing division and practically catered to on TUF. Jon Jones, another non white fighter, was pushed time and time again, and given numerous opportunities, despite embarrassing the company with drug use, hit and runs, philandering, steroids, and all sorts of other shenanigans. He was even scheduled to headline one of the UFC's most important cards of the year. If Jones wasn't a self-destructive recidivist, Zuffa would've been able to invest even more money and resources into building his brand.

Another retard fighter who blames everyone else for their utter lack of charisma and marketability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back