• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Tyre Nichols video to be released soon. 5 Memphis cops fired and charged with murder for his death

Why wouldn’t that add up? Are you some sort of crime scene analyst? Nearly every witness in that case who was on Brown’s side ended up recanting their statement.

Doesn't require a crime scene analyst background to know the difference between what is right and wrong. Verbal communication and verbal judo is one of the most important tools in law enforcement, the officer Wilson escalated the situation on his own from the start verbally shouting at Michael Brown and his friend for simply crossing a public street. From what happened there the accounts vary but only a fool would agree it's acceptable for a uniformed officer to attempt 12 shots on an unarmed person. He shot Michael Brown 6 times and killed an unarmed man that night just for he and his buddy crossing the roadway. The officer is no longer working in the profession, which is for the best since he fired 12 shots at an unarmed person.

People recant on incidents all the time and this includes officers in that pool. Rumor and innuendo spelled out the Ferguson PD had a distrust and terrible relationship with the general public years before the Michael Brown shooting, the shooting which led to the state police occupying the geographical area when the protests and riots grew. No crime scene analyst background or experience is necessary to reach the conclusion the officer was in the wrong. The uniformed officer violated the use of force policy and used excessive force

Last edited:
There were 302 murders last year in Memphis and 346 in 21. Why is it people only care when cops do the killing? I get that it is the state killing someone vs street thugs, but I am referring to people suddenly caring about a death and mourning the victim while they ignore the street violence victims and their families. People will set up a shrine where he was beaten. People will cry. Why weren’t people in the streets for the 10k blacks people murdered and many thousands of people injured in street violence? This is one life compared to 10k black/black crimes, yet because the police did this, his life and death become a national tragedy. Why can’t people be bothered to mobilize to protest gang violence? Why is there not a nationwide and sustained protest over street violence? You get the occasional march but you will never see the amount of people that came out for this guy. Does his life/death mean that much more because cops killed him?

Why does the potus reach out to nichols family or the families of mass shootings yet can’t be bothered to address black on black crime and murders? His response is to go after legal gun owners instead of increasing the penalties for actual criminals using guns.

Marching and protesting against the state has a history of effectively achieving results. You protest a specific group (this city’s police department/justice system) to pressure them to fulfill specific requests (punish this group of cops/reconsider use of force) and it works because public support is vital to them.

Gang bangers don’t rely on the public to vote for and support their careers. Gangs aren’t threatened by bad press. Marching against them in no way creates any pressure for them to change behaviors.

That’s the obvious reason folks protest against the state and not the general gang population.

There were 302 murders last year in Memphis and 346 in 21. Why is it people only care when cops do the killing? I get that it is the state killing someone vs street thugs, but I am referring to people suddenly caring about a death and mourning the victim while they ignore the street violence victims and their families. People will set up a shrine where he was beaten. People will cry. Why weren’t people in the streets for the 10k blacks people murdered and many thousands of people injured in street violence? This is one life compared to 10k black/black crimes, yet because the police did this, his life and death become a national tragedy. Why can’t people be bothered to mobilize to protest gang violence? Why is there not a nationwide and sustained protest over street violence? You get the occasional march but you will never see the amount of people that came out for this guy. Does his life/death mean that much more because cops killed him?

Why does the potus reach out to nichols family or the families of mass shootings yet can’t be bothered to address black on black crime and murders? His response is to go after legal gun owners instead of increasing the penalties for actual criminals using guns.

Because no one actually cares. It's just entertainment & political ammunition for them, in the end.

Doesn't require a crime scene analyst background to know the difference between what is right and wrong. Verbal communication and verbal judo is one of the most important tools in law enforcement, the officer Wilson escalated the situation on his own from the start verbally shouting at Michael Brown and his friend for simply crossing a public street. From what happened there the accounts vary but only a fool would agree it's acceptable for a uniformed officer to attempt 12 shots on an unarmed person. He shot Michael Brown 6 times and killed an unarmed man that night just for he and his buddy crossing the roadway. The officer is no longer working in the profession, which is for the best since he fired 12 shots at an unarmed person.

People recant on incidents all the time and this includes officers in that pool. Rumor and innuendo spelled out the Ferguson PD had a distrust and terrible relationship with the general public years before the Michael Brown shooting, the shooting which led to the state police occupying the geographical area when the protests and riots grew. No crime scene analyst background or experience is necessary to reach the conclusion the officer was in the wrong. The uniformed officer violated the use of force policy and used excessive force

Are you serious?
I thought we could all agree that the Michael Brown shooting was completely justified self defense. It was reviewed extensively by the DOJ.

Sure. But again that begs the question, how did 5 improbably sociopathic indivials end up together? Like 1 or 2, ok, random chance. But 5? Thats clearly a larger problem.

Stats isn't the real world, but as a rough example. let's say there's only a 1 percent chance a cop in that police department is as much a psycho as one of the guys from the night. 0.01 to the 5th power is insane odds.
Sorry, I am not meaning to be obtuse, but the way you are wording these statements is very confusing.
do you mean in the same unit? I thought you meant at the scene. They’re in a special unit(which will no doubt be ended soon because of this) which explains why they all happened to be on the stop.

Or are you suggesting that the whole or most of the department must be crooked for five assholes to end up in the same unit? That could be explained by the culture of the unit. These special details are almost always staffed by the most aggressive cops in terms of arrests and drug/gun seizures. The culture of the unit could and likely was ultra aggressive and when you have officers working in that environment, they tend to adapt to the environment to keep their coveted special position. Remember the movie “training day?” Kind of seems like this is the real life version of it or the rampart division in lapd back in the 99s.

Oh fair enough. I'm surprised that they don't rock steel toes. I would.

But this to me goes into the woodwork with " intent to kill " because realistically I don't see another outcome from those actions.

If you agree it's murder that's fine with me.

Arguing someone's mental thought process is a hard one. They mightn't have intended the outcome. But the actions almost guaranteed the outcome.

So whether or not they intended it by active thought is kind of a moot point by this stage.

I just think that if they meant to kill him, they would have picked to shoot him. These guys are obviously crooked and deranged af. They murdered this guy for either the fun of it or as punishment for running, so I can totally see them shooting him and planting a gun or knife

Have you read any of my other posts itt?

Yup and its a balanced approach. I was responding to your post on why people care more when it's police.

I think if it was 5 people ( not police ) recorded in such clarity I think there'd be quite as much outrage personally. But the argument then would be coming "you only care because its black perpetrators" ( not from you but 100% it would be claimed .

. Not as much of it was 5 white guys / regardless of being cops who committed it. ( as in if it was 5 white non cops doing it. There would be far more outrage than 5 Blackmen beating another Blackman to death. )

If it was white cops ... the response would be far greater.

But that's just me. It's the same argument used constantly. " oh you only care because it's " insert identity ( black white gay trans whatever )" doing it.

Because it's a violation of what used to be considered a sacred trust.

I have more respect for officers of the law than most but it definitely bothers me a lot more when it's police doing the killing.

This one bothers me quite a bit. I am super pissed because it will take years to repair the damage, if it is even possible at this point. This one is like Floyd 2.0. And as I stated in that same post, I understand that people get upset when the state murders someone and violates that trust, what I don’t get is the emotion with people crying over one life while they ignore the deaths of so many. Black lives only seem to matter when they are taken by a cop. You don’t see this kind of anger or sadness when some gangbanger shoots a kid in a drive-by. You don’t see people mobilizing in the streets across the whole country and it makes no sense to me. My best guess, besides being agents of the state, is that police are viewed as outsiders to the community and when an outsider comes in a takes a life, people get very angry whereas they are more accepting when it is violence from within their community. It was like my brothers growing up. They used to beat the living shit out of me all the time-they were 7 and 9 years older than me. But if someone else fucked with me, they were ready to beat their ass. It’s like “no one is going to kill us but us!!”

Yup and its a balanced approach. I was responding to your post on why people care more when it's police.

I think if it was 5 people ( not police ) recorded in such clarity I think there'd be quite as much outrage personally. But the argument then would be coming "you only care because its black perpetrators" ( not from you but 100% it would be claimed .

. Not as much of it was 5 white guys / regardless of being cops who committed it. ( as in if it was 5 white non cops doing it. There would be far more outrage than 5 Blackmen beating another Blackman to death. )

If it was white cops ... the response would be far greater.

But that's just me. It's the same argument used constantly. " oh you only care because it's " insert identity ( black white gay trans whatever )" doing it.

Fair enough. I hope these guys spend a very long time in jail and they will. Probably far longer than if it were five non cops doing this. If it were five shitbag civilians doing this instead of five shitbag cops, I don’t think it would be news. If this were five white cops or even five white civilians, the outrage would be so much greater imo. If it were five white guys, you would still have Ben crump on the news and people would be saying how awful it is, but if it were five black civilians, it would make local news but not much beyond that.

The reason I get defensive and criticize the nationwide response to these incidents is because a. I am a retired cop and b. because to me, 10k murdered black people would greatly upset me if I were black, which I am not if you couldn’t tell. Hell, I am white af and it pisses me off and saddens me because people don’t seem to care. There will be signs that say “stop killing us!”But they don’t say that to their own people that are removing over 10k from the population every year. 6% of the population (black males) account for 54% of all murders. Almost all the black murder victims have black suspects. I guess the apathy just gets to me over this issue. People will hate all cops because of this but they don’t care when their own kill so many.

No. Wilson did not kill brown because he was walking down the middle of the street. He killed him because brown attacked him and was actually leaning in the window and striking Wilson and he was a very big guy. brown was a piece of shit

This one bothers me quite a bit. I am super pissed because it will take years to repair the damage, if it is even possible at this point. This one is like Floyd 2.0. And as I stated in that same post, I understand that people get upset when the state murders someone and violates that trust, what I don’t get is the emotion with people crying over one life while they ignore the deaths of so many. Black lives only seem to matter when they are taken by a cop. You don’t see this kind of anger or sadness when some gangbanger shoots a kid in a drive-by. You don’t see people mobilizing in the streets across the whole country and it makes no sense to me. My best guess, besides being agents of the state, is that police are viewed as outsiders to the community and when an outsider comes in a takes a life, people get very angry whereas they are more accepting when it is violence from within their community. It was like my brothers growing up. They used to beat the living shit out of me all the time-they were 7 and 9 years older than me. But if someone else fucked with me, they were ready to beat their ass. It’s like “no one is going to kill us but us!!”

This entire “people don’t care unless cops do it, what about gangs” angle is bullshit you made up to support your cops are victims narrative.

Across the board, from small communities efforts to fighting for legislation there are countless efforts to address gang violence in cities. You’re the one who doesn’t actually give a shit here and totally ignore these because you’re just using the topic to feel sorry for yourself.

civic-led after school programs aimed at prevention, the existence of non-profit organizations creating anti-gang initiatives, local businesses like the bakery down the street from me hiring ex-gang members exclusively and using their profits to create programs to get more brothers out, lots of academics spending their careers studying the issue, local politicians creating anti-gang legislation…

the list goes on. Who cares how many marches it includes when that’s not a tool that works on gangs?

Fair enough. I hope these guys spend a very long time in jail and they will. Probably far longer than if it were five non cops doing this. If it were five shitbag civilians doing this instead of five shitbag cops, I don’t think it would be news. If this were five white cops or even five white civilians, the outrage would be so much greater imo. If it were five white guys, you would still have Ben crump on the news and people would be saying how awful it is, but if it were five black civilians, it would make local news but not much beyond that.

The reason I get defensive and criticize the nationwide response to these incidents is because a. I am a retired cop and b. because to me, 10k murdered black people would greatly upset me if I were black, which I am not if you couldn’t tell. Hell, I am white af and it pisses me off and saddens me because people don’t seem to care. There will be signs that say “stop killing us!”But they don’t say that to their own people that are removing over 10k from the population every year. 6% of the population (black males) account for 54% of all murders. Almost all the black murder victims have black suspects. I guess the apathy just gets to me over this issue. People will hate all cops because of this but they don’t care when their own kill so many.

Yeah the world's a crazy place. I'll never hate all cops or any kind of group. Just not in my nature. Individuality is how I view most people.

You are correct in regards to the demographics that the media loves to present as common.

Unfortunately people are going to hate cops , and tragically the only outcome of that is more dead Civilians and police.

I don't have any solutions unfortunately...
It's going to maintain this cycle for a long time imo... which is sad.

Better recruiting. Eliminating perverse incentives when possible when it comes to promotion. A strong community oversight commission. Making not reporting police misconduct of fellow officers a career ender. Making perjury while a cop a career ender and mandatory jail time. Don't make the metrics of whether your elite unit is successful or not be how many arrests and seizures.

Need I go on on the myriad of failings that lead to an incident as outrageous as this?

Very tough. Like I’ve said several times in this thread—no one wants to do this job anymore. I know of a local police department that tops out at 120K/year and 15 people showed up to their last entry level test. 15!

Why? The profession has been demonized. No bail laws, lax states attorneys, increased scrutiny etc. It’s not what it used to be, and it’s evident by the increase in crime in the major cities that have these issues. Actions have consequences and unfortunately as a nation we are about to reap what we’ve been sowing as a whole the last 3 years.

You might want to go back and review the facts of the Brown shooting again. If I recall correctly, nearly every witness to the shooting was not white and admitted that Brown did not have his hands up and was charging at Wilson. The witnesses who contradicted Wilson’s statements gave an account of the events that would’ve been forensically impossible. Brown’s DNA was found on the grip of Wilson’s service weapon, corroborating Wilson’s account that Brown grabbed his pistol. One of the witnesses who initially stated that Brown’s hands were up even recanted and admitted that she lied about it.

They were actually trying their best to charge Wilson and couldn’t do it. It was an extensive DOJ investigation led by Holder himself. It was a justified shoot.

Last edited:
Thanks for the details. Now I don’t have to watch the video.
Didn’t catch the news this am. Was there riots in Memphis and elsewhere?

Diversity hires. Those guys were literal infants in tone and action. Our society is retarding at unreal rates.

Just bad hires in general. Memphis is nearly 70% black and the police department is majority people of color. There are plenty of qualified people of color who they could hire. There are many officers on their PD who are black and do an excellent job. They just hired five turds in this instance and then let them be on a special task force. The video is disgusting.

Back