Law 61 year old Texas grandfather wrongly IDed for robbery by AI, gaoled for about a fortnight and gang raped, leaving permanent injuries.

I smell bullshit in this story
To you and everyone else doubting Murphy's story, if he wasn't gang raped, how do you explain his (reading between the lines) lifelong anal injuries, probably incontinence, from violent, receptive, possibly unlubricated anal sex? Or is he lying about having those?

To you and everyone else doubting Murphy's story, if he wasn't gang raped, how do you explain his (reading between the lines) lifelong anal injuries, probably incontinence, from violent receptive anal sex? Or is he lying about having those?

HIs law firm would force him to sue a lot more people, for a lot more money. This story is a gold mine for lawyers and they're only taking 4 mil, before expenses, out of this atomic bomb of a story?

HIs law firm would force him to sue a lot more people, for a lot more money. This story is a gold mine for lawyers and they're only taking 4 mil, before expenses, out of this atomic bomb of a story?
I don't have the expertise to comment much on the sum he's asking for. Someone earlier ITT said they must have weighed up asking for less, and getting less resistance, to asking for more and getting more resistance and thought 10 million was a good balance. Considering the amount of bad stuff happening in this gaol, also documented above, and the fact that not much seems to be being done about it despite other complaints, lawsuits, investigations etc., 10 million doesn't seem suspiciously low to me.

I’m not actually sure how he can sue sunglasses hut here. Even if they did provide the evidence, it’s still the police that decided to arrest him and still the jail that let him get assaulted and raped in prison. That should not have been allowed to happen whether or not he was guilty.

Seems like the state or county or whatever should be getting sued to me.

10M is not nearly enough.... not even close.
Another example of Texas "leading the way".

Generally, when you're going to sue, you bring suit against every single person or group that is even the most remotely connected to the dispute and then let the judge or jury decide specifically whom to hold liable, assuming you win, obviously. It's absolutely normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back