Crime Two LASD Deputies shot in the head; BLM protestors try to go in hospital

Christ, I hope this is Fake News...

View attachment 798420

Unfortunately, not only am I not surprised by this, but it's sad how this is actually expected. Did anybody watch this video? Protestors were trying to get into the ER where these two heroes are being treated. What in the ever loving fuck were they going to do? This craziness has reached a fever pitch.
How the hell is this tolerated? The media and left wing politicians have propped up domestic terrorists like BLM and Antifa and this is the result. This is the danger of false narratives and of making victim status the new street cred. Entitled and whiny brats claiming that the equality in this country isn't good enough so they want special attention. Use fantastical leaps in logic to equate modern America with the days of slavery. The media will prop up lazy and ungrateful goofs like Kaepernick but barely report on the men and women of law enforcement unless it's in a negative light.

Perhaps cops should be blamed for this, don’t conservatives blame police abuse on “bLaCk oN bLAcK cRiMe”!!!

Since you folks love to collectively blame blacks for earning a bad reputation with cops, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The cops have earned their shitty reputations haven’t they?

But the staggering levels of black violence are real. The narrative that the police go around hunting black people isn't.

VP-COMP-BOOGALOO.jpg

la203m-616_2020_185118.jpg

inb4 right wingers who killed em, remember?........LMFAO @ people assuming the dude is BLM, when it can be some right wing nutcase....or just a regular nutcase who has no agenda but is fucking crazy....it's entirely possible.

Yet here you people are, assuming out of your asses just to talk shit about liberals.

Total piece of human waste. Then the protesters chanting they hoped the deputies died are fucking evil fucks. If I need to get a family member to the hospital, best believe some fucks would be run over in the process. At least treatment wouldn’t be far away.

Thanks man, looking at updates this morning its saying both still in critical condition. Really glad the FB rumor mill from last night was wrong.

The female deputy is a mother of a six year old:( We can only hope for the best. I don't mean to be sarcastic, but I suspect EMT's, Doctors and Surgeons in a hospital near Compton would be very experienced in treating GSW's. So that's in the Deputies' favour.

If they want to go in the emergency room that bad, then they happily oblige them.

Preventing medical services from working sounds like negligent homicide to me.

I want to know how many it was. Cell phone vid anywhere? Because 3 complete assholes is one thing. Humans are shitty, and always will be. But a legit crowd of protesters pushing the same message of we hope cops die is significantly different imo.

I feel bad for a whataboutism, but will any BLM figures he asked if they condemn this? We know it’d be put to Trump if it was white nationalists outside the ER saying we hope black churchgoers in the hospital after a racist attack die

VP-COMP-BOOGALOO.jpg

la203m-616_2020_185118.jpg

inb4 right wingers who killed em, remember?........LMFAO @ people assuming the dude is BLM, when it can be some right wing nutcase....or just a regular nutcase who has no agenda but is fucking crazy....it's entirely possible.

Yet here you people are, assuming out of your asses just to talk shit about liberals.

The video is super grainy but he’s wearing shorts and I don’t see white legs sticking out from them. Definitely dark colored. So either black guy or someone wearing like Bjj leggings under his shorts

Biden would make this worse. Democrats want to enable this kind of behavior.

Wow BLM tries to block entrance to the hospital and threatens other officers with a message of “tell the family I hope they die.”

Meanwhile the NBA has BLM permanently written on the court.

This is why we stand.

I want to know how many it was. Cell phone vid anywhere? Because 3 complete assholes is one thing. Humans are shitty, and always will be. But a legit crowd of protesters pushing the same message of we hope cops die is significantly different imo.

I feel bad for a whataboutism, but will any BLM figures he asked if they condemn this? We know it’d be put to Trump if it was white nationalists outside the ER saying we hope black churchgoers in the hospital after a racist attack die

I don't care what their "message" is; their actions of 1) blocking a hospital's emergency room 2) protesting as a reaction to two cops who literally got ambushed is disgusting. It's why I hope they catch any charge of some one put at risk due to their actions and won't feel anything negative if an ambulance prioritizes the life of someone inside over them.

You have to be completely mental to protest at a hospital, blocking access, when the hospital hasn't done anything.

I think pushing out right lies should have some sort of liability attached. This and cases like nick Sandman should Def leave the press liable for the hate they bring
The MSM coverage of Kyle Rittenhouse is arguably more egregious

Anyone find any video of the shitbag insects chanting outside the hospital?

Hesitant to respond because this clearly seems like some sort of misguided call-out, but of course the rhetoric is going to increase violence and resistance to police. There is a group of people who have created an anti-police rallying cry, and in some cases there are going to be people who take that in a dangerous direction.
Which group is that?

Perhaps cops should be blamed for this, don’t conservatives blame police abuse on “bLaCk oN bLAcK cRiMe”!!!

Since you folks love to collectively blame blacks for earning a bad reputation with cops, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The cops have earned their shitty reputations haven’t they?
No, we blame police "abuse" (aka arresting perps apparently not in the mood to be arrested) on the perp's behavior. Whites get the same treatment, y'all ain't special.
inb4 a few egregious police abuses among a sea of people resisting, wrestling, trying to steal tasers or get knives.
The "black on black crime" comes in where we hear that blacks are hunted down by cops. Because the most prolific hunter of blacks are blacks.

Back