Crime 77 year old American fatally shoots two climate change activists for blocking the road.

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
American lawyer Kenneth Darlington arrested in Panama after gunman filmed shooting dead two eco-protesters blocking highway (nypost.com)

An elderly American has been arrested after a gunman was caught on camera walking up to environmental protesters blocking a Panamanian highway Tuesday and blasting two of them to death.

Disturbing footage showed a man with gray hair and glasses casually approaching the blockade on the Pan-American Highway and waving his finger while arguing with the demonstrators — before pulling out a gun and opening fire.

Other footage showed people standing around bodies in the road in the Chame sector west of Panama City as well as the gunman being cuffed and led to a squad car.

Police later shared a photo of the suspect handcuffed to a pipe as he was identified as Kenneth Darlington, 77, a lawyer and professor who holds dual citizenship in the US and Panama, according to Newsroom Panama and Agence France-Presse.

One of the shot protesters died at the scene while the second was pronounced dead at a local hospital, AFP said.

The violence came during the third week of protests over a large mining contract that allows Canada-based First Quantum Minerals to operate the region’s largest pit copper mine for at least 20 more years.

The roadblocks have caused up to $80 million in daily losses to businesses and have shuttered schools nationwide for more than a week.

Panama President Laurentino Cortizo sent his condolences to the dead protesters’ families, saying that such a crime “has no place” in his nation’s supportive society.

The deadly shooting came after Panamanian media reported that a demonstrator was run over and killed last week by a foreigner attempting to drive past a roadblock.

The 19,000-mile Pan-American Highway is the world’s largest route, spanning from Alaska to Argentina with a break in the Darién Gap.

Warning - Video in below tweet graphic

What the actual fuck?

Well, I guess the old man had no more fucks to give, and they were in the way

F-d-Ah-Nw-Ww-AAGurn-jpeg.jpg

I would have prefered no one get hurt and I think it would be better to have some type of law enforcement remove them rather than angry citizens take it care of it, but I have little sympathy for anyone that intenionally blocks the road.

Last edited:
You're a fucking asshole if you block roads to the point of choking off local businesses. I don't care what you're crying about. I don't agree at all how this guy pulled his gun out like that though. It's hard to hear if he was threatened first, and there's an odd edit right before the first person was shot. I'd need to see the unedited footage to confirm if it was cold blooded or if someone lunged at him. Still, the old man should be in prison for bringing it to this level. Those protestors should be jailed for a long time as well, with life altering fines as well.

Makes sense. The media on both sides have used heavy propaganda to dehumanize the other. Climate change is nature worship nonsense but nobody deserves to be killed for being a government shill.

As usual, you're completely uninformed on the topic. These people were protesting the government approval of a mining contact because it pollutes their groundwater. How exactly are they government shills?

You're a fucking asshole if you block roads to the point of choking off local businesses. I don't care what you're crying about. I don't agree at all how this guy pulled his gun out like that though. It's hard to hear if he was threatened first, and there's an odd edit right before the first person was shot. I'd need to see the unedited footage to confirm if it was cold blooded or if someone lunged at him. Still, the old man should be in prison for bringing it to this level. Those protestors should be jailed for a long time as well, with life altering fines as well.
I love these sorts of posts...just beating right the fuck off to the fact these people got shot for blocking a road lol...while trying to maintain the appearance of sanity.

<DirkMavs>

Surprised it's taken this long for these peotestors to push some unstable person that little bit of the edge

I was expecting to see someone best the piss out of them before this though
Wtf is wrong with you? Lol

They pushed this old degenerate over the edge? No, he's a fucking loser who murdered a few people over minor inconvenience.

Last edited:
I'm going to say that was an oversight reaction.

When you fuck with that many people you never lnow what's is going to happen. That's a hell of a way to spend your last years in a prison down there.

Back