Crime Two LASD Deputies shot in the head; BLM protestors try to go in hospital

This occurs every single time the flames are whipped up by the media. NYC, Dallas, Alabama... they all had officers targeted and killed by people favoring the BLM beliefs. Media down plays their twitter and criminal history and chalks it up as a danger of the job. It’s disgusting. This country’s morale compass is fucked. Somehow rapists, armed robbers are saints and people you call in an emergency are the devil.

Not when Democrats are throwing Fuel Tankers on the fire.

The Left and their foreign overlords want a civil war and they're going to get one. Good luck.
Exactly. Your wanna know something funny? Pull blm and the race war angle from TV and all this shit from TV and it will go away. They use the TV to whip idiots into a frenzy. overlords want to take away the guns that is the ultimate goal.

Those twitter replies are disgusting. Justifying walking up and blasting two cops is about as degenerate as it gets.

Hope they catch that Oompa loompa who did it and the cops recover

That's really sad.

I'm sad to say it doesn't surprise me. Between the media, public mood, these crazy lockdowns and the ongoing constant civil unrest in America it was inevitable.

I can’t wait for his rationalizing of this.

He’ll probably say there’s no evidence that this is a result of that. One of the most dishonest posters on here because he likes to pretend he isn’t biased and is just being the fair voice.

I agree with you. He also called me a bad neighbor.

Those I respect here and in life are those who speak plain language. If you describe the everyday life that many people face, the left's first reaction is to shame us. It's frivolous.

This is a horrific story to wake up to. Hopefully the police officers are making a recovery, but it doesn't sound optimistic.

@nac386 do you think the left's dangerous anti cop rhetoric has anything to do with the increased violence against the cops?

Hesitant to respond because this clearly seems like some sort of misguided call-out, but of course the rhetoric is going to increase violence and resistance to police. There is a group of people who have created an anti-police rallying cry, and in some cases there are going to be people who take that in a dangerous direction.

I remember nac saying how Trump's dangerous rhetoric lead to violence. Let's see how consistent he is.

People are on video quoting Trump while attacking people, or screaming "Trump!" while attacking people using his rhetoric. That is an objective reality you'll have to acknowledge, but this should not be the place for you to force your partisan attacks into a thread. Try to be a bit sober for once, this thread calls for it.

I can’t wait for his rationalizing of this.

He’ll probably say there’s no evidence that this is a result of that. One of the most dishonest posters on here because he likes to pretend he isn’t biased and is just being the fair voice.

I'm one of the most consistent supporters of police on this site. I've defended the police while right and left wing posters sling shit at me, and I've been open about bad policing when necessary. I have family members and close friends who are police.

It's sick that you would use this thread, about the potential brutal murder of two police officers to make some sort of bizarre personal attack against a random internet forum poster that has nothing to do with the topic. It really shows where your values are. Time to reevaluate your priorities.

1588388789301.gif

I do not understand how you Americans can be so calm. If the same thing had happened in Sweden, we would have been in shock.

@nac386 do you think the left's dangerous anti cop rhetoric has anything to do with the increased violence against the cops?
Perhaps cops should be blamed for this, don’t conservatives blame police abuse on “bLaCk oN bLAcK cRiMe”!!!

Since you folks love to collectively blame blacks for earning a bad reputation with cops, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The cops have earned their shitty reputations haven’t they?

With the way the Democrat politicians are backing blm, antifa, riots and all the cop hate, is anyone really surprised.

The Democrats and left MSM have made open season on cops justified.

I will also say, the police departments,
Unions, and cops toeing the blue line, have definitely contributed to the problem too.

Everything is starting to boil over and instead of doing the right thing, all parties are doubling down and just making it worse.

Perhaps cops should be blamed for this, don’t conservatives blame police abuse on “bLaCk oN bLAcK cRiMe”!!!

Since you folks love to collectively blame blacks for earning a bad reputation with cops, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The cops have earned their shitty reputations haven’t they?
You’re a fucking idiot.

See this shit? THIS is why fewer and fewer people are listening to BLM and feel no sympathy when they get ran the fuck over. When you actively encourage and participate in the very violence you claim to be fighting against, why in gods name should anyone think you are any better than the police?

Back