Crime Two LASD Deputies shot in the head; BLM protestors try to go in hospital

No, we blame police "abuse" (aka arresting perps apparently not in the mood to be arrested) on the perp's behavior. Whites get the same treatment, y'all ain't special.
inb4 a few egregious police abuses among a sea of people resisting, wrestling, trying to steal tasers or get knives.
The "black on black crime" comes in where we hear that blacks are hunted down by cops. Because the most prolific hunter of blacks are blacks.
There are plenty of folks on this forum who suggest that police hyper vigilance around anyone black is warranted because of “stats” (regardless of the fact that that kind of misguided hyper vigilance has led to horrible treatment and unwarranted stops of completely innocent black people).

As long as you’re willing to victim blame on the issue police abuse, why can’t others victim blame when these poor innocent cops got shot?

There are plenty of folks on this forum who suggest that police hyper vigilance around anyone black is warranted because of “stats” (regardless of the fact that that kind of misguided hyper vigilance has led to horrible treatment and unwarranted stops of completely innocent black people).

As long as you’re willing to victim blame on the issue police abuse, why can’t others victim blame when these poor innocent cops got shot?

this is a dumb argument.

If neighborhood X has 50 murders a year, neighborhood Y has 2, which one do you think needs more police presence?
I don't victim blame, I blame the people in the wrong, like the guy who got killed in Kenosha.

If neighborhood X has 50 murders a year, neighborhood Y has 2, which one do you think needs more police presence?
I don't victim blame, I blame the people in the wrong, like the guy who got killed in Kenosha.
Who’s talking about neighborhoods? Black people get profiled in safe neighborhoods all the time, get out of here with that bullshit.

Who’s talking about neighborhoods? Black people get profiled in safe neighborhoods all the time, get out of here with that bullshit.
Depends on their behavior. I'd take it case by case. Cops are humans, you may not liek it but we're wired to notice patterns.

uses quote marks around “stats” insinuating the stats aren’t real, then talks about people not having facts.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Stats without context are useless. Cherry picking stats and then calling them facts is retarded.

Depends on their behavior. I'd take it case by case. Cops are humans, you may not liek it but we're wired to notice patterns.
Well, folks are noticing patterns about cops too, we’re also human. Don’t get pissed when we make wide ranging conclusions about the police.

The Marxist do not support the police, its a fact. Research Marxism then it'll make more sense as to why. Having said that there are still moderate democrats that support police so I dont think its very appropriate to throw right and left labels at everything.

This was an evil act by evil people, period. I'm waiting to form an opinion untail I hear more.

Well, folks are noticing patterns about cops too, we’re also human. Don’t get pissed when we make wide ranging conclusions about the police.
Difference is, cops usually react to an action. Don't do a ridiculously disproportionate amount of crime and I'd guess your share of police interaction will decrease.

Disgusting but not surprising....

Especially with the anti police narrative kicked into hyperdrive.

The dems do not stand behind the police.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the killer was a Biden campaign staffer. I think I even saw a reddit subforum thread that claimed the assassin yelled "Biden/Harris 2020!" as he was running away.

Anyone not voting for Trump is pro-cop killer. It's a simple fact.

/s

Difference is, cops usually react to an action. Don't do a ridiculously disproportionate amount of crime and I'd guess your share of police interaction will decrease.
It’s hilarious that you don’t see the glaring inconsistency in your argument. You’re just assuming that cops in general are only reacting to an action, and you’re just assuming that blacks who get mistreated are doing crime. You want cops to be given the benefit of the doubt, but you’re not willing to give blacks that complain about abuse the benefit of the doubt.

It’s hilarious that you don’t see the glaring inconsistency in your argument. You’re just assuming that cops in general are only reacting to an action, and you’re just assuming in that blacks that get mistreated are doing crime. You want cops to be given the benefit of the doubt, but you’re not willing to give blacks that complain about abuse the benefit of the doubt.
What? The vast majority of dat "police brutality" occurs on calls, meaning the cops get called to that place. That's not an assumption, that's a fact.
Benefit of doubt depends on the case. The people you are martyring have been awful. Mike Brown, Saint George, the Kenosha guy. So I'm a bit skeptical of your objectivity when it comes to benefit of doubt.
Have there been bad shots, abuses, etc? Of course. They happen to whites as well, so your unique grievance is nonsensical.

Those that don’t have facts resort to ad hominems. Lighten up snowflake.
That’s not an ad hominem, it’s a statement. If he said you’re wrong because you’re an idiot, then it becomes an ad hom.

Comment section is eye opening to say the least. Some are quite joyous today about this event.

Back