Crime 77 year old American fatally shoots two climate change activists for blocking the road.

Or if I just read what you wrote and inferred obvious conclusions from the structure and metaphorical intonation of your post...

Either way though...

You can. I don't really care that much that you didn't actually read it. Don't block roads. These people learned a hard lesson just like some of those BLM shitbags that got ran over. None of them deserved it, but don't ask me to feel bad for them.

You can. I don't really care that much that you didn't actually read it. Don't block roads. These people learned a hard lesson just like some of those BLM shitbags that got ran over. None of them deserved it, but don't ask me to feel bad for them.
I wasn't asking you to do anything...

You're an angry person.

I definitely read what you wrote and interpreted it accurately.

Yup because I can easily get the obvious out of the way. He shouldn't have shot them, that was very wrong. Then, instead of circle jerking about that dude being a psychopatic murderer, which he is, I look deeper. We're on a discussion forum and obviously there's not much of a discussion about if the dude was wrong.

Could this happen to me? Why did it happen to these guys? If somebody comes at you with a gun because you're blockading a road would your first instinct be to keep antagonizing him? I'd get the fuck out of there very quickly. I've only been in a situation once where somebody threatened me with what turned out to be a fake gun. And until I was actually sure the gun was fake I was into full de-escalation mode.

So what I'm hearing is you can't be counted on for any causes? All I have to do is wave a gun around and talk mean, and you'll fold? Got it. Cops gun down protestors all over the world for the same reason this guy did, and that doesn't make protest go away.

I can literally not stand the people on this forum that call someone soy for standing their ground, unarmed, against a gun because of their principals. "Non soy comply with the machine." Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
You do realize they were protesting some copper mines and other mines that severely damage and impact the surrounding area directly, right? They weren't protesting some bullshit climate change fairy tale like these leftist loonies in Europe.

Have you ever changed your mind on a topic because someone blocked the road?

It's fucking stupid.

Authorities should have removed the protestors instead of making citizens deal with it. $80 million lost PER DAY to these road blocks? Thats an insane amount of money.

The shooter is a shit bag who obviously at his age had nothing left to lose and didn't mind throwing his last few years away.

I just read that if convicted he may only have to serve house arrest due to his age. Is there any truth to that?

So you didn’t want the shooter to go to prison?
You clearly like it that he killed these 2 protesters. Shows you to be a psychopath.

None of you rightwingers had any problem with the truckers who blocked the roads in Canada or the French yellow vest protests, because righties perceived these protesters were not leftists. In the Canadian case they were protesting against the liberal Trudeau gov. so the American right saw them as fellow travelers.

You clearly like it that he killed these 2 protesters. Shows you to be a psychopath.

None of you rightwingers had any problem with the truckers who blocked the roads in Canada or the French yellow vest protests, because righties perceived these protesters were not leftists. In the Canadian case they were protesting against the liberal Trudeau gov. so the American right saw them as fellow travelers.
Thats a good counter

I'm not canadian, and I don't know the extent of their blocking with the trucks. But thats a fair criticism

So, poke starving people with a stick to protest hunger, harass some LGQ’s to stand up for thei rights, shut down some inner city transit to protest racial injustice, block border crossings to protest immigration laws, block the entrance to planned parenthood to stand up for abortion rights and tie hundreds of cars up in traffic to protest carbon emissions…
alrighty then.

I think that is dishonest framing calling it Gaia worship. As a Christian, I've been taught that it is our job to take stewardship of the earth and take care of God's creation.... God's good creation.... Whatever you think about climate change, it's not worshiping gaia to try to take care of the planet we've been so generously given.

Every single living thing is a work of God's creativity and should be treasured and treated as the precious creation that it is.

Don't let partisan Christians frame issues like this wrongly and degrade your Christianity.
Man has dominion over the Earth. These ideologies are utilitarian and ultimately malthusian. These enviromental movements are pushing depopulation agenda and not having kids. That is the inversion of Christianity.

I just read that if convicted he may only have to serve house arrest due to his age. Is there any truth to that?
He's well connected so it's a possibility. It would be a shame if he didn't finish his days in a cell.

He's well connected so it's a possibility. It would be a shame if he didn't finish his days in a cell.

how tf is that possible.. if he was terminally ill I might get it since he'll just be dead soon.. but just for being old you don't have to go to prison? Fuck that.

Reactions: lsa
Thats a good counter

I'm not canadian, and I don't know the extent of their blocking with the trucks. But thats a fair criticism
The truckers set up on the roads in front of Parliament, as directed by police, and yet the politicians were still able to go to work at Parliament, except for the Prime Minister, who was too scared.

The truckers even shoveled the snow and fed all comers, including the homeless, so there were actually fewer reports of disorder than when the truckers weren't there.

I also remember that a group of truckers were kettled by police on the highway. These truckers are people who came to protest with their families on board, with their livelihoods on the line. And at least one sherdogger was cheering that they would run out of gas while kettled and freeze to death.

Have you ever changed your mind on a topic because someone blocked the road?

It's fucking stupid.
Yes... not in their favor though.
They could shut the road down and protest for free blow jobs. I'd flip them off and be like "fuck BJs". I would not shoot them though... and I would ask the wife for one when I got home to repent.

Back