Television TV Show Thread

It's a good combination as both Glover and Disney are super high profile, and plus a television show allows exploration of character and tone, especially with Favreau's volume technology, or whatever it's called. Alden Ehrenreich floundered in the improvisational directing space prior to Ron Howard's involvement, but I think Glover is much stronger at creating on the spot.
community cast all said Glover is the best improv guy they ever saw. They even stopped writing his lines in later seasons since they always went with the improv ones anyway.

Have you tried THE EXPANSE?
I'll get back to it eventually but found it a bit of a struggle. You're not the first to suggest it with it being more adulty space stuff that I had success with like BSG and Firefly. I know that it gets really really good apparently, I just have to power through the first season.

Friend who recommended it said I'd give up so I can't shelve it permanently, lol.

I am trying my very best to avoid clicking on these trailers, I want it all new when it's released. Love that show.
Lol. Almost done with the show. I have 1 episode left. It's very fast paced and short seasons so didn't take very long
I wanted to like it but the dialect just pissed me off. It sounds really silly.

I am trying my very best to avoid clicking on these trailers, I want it all new when it's released. Love that show.

I was nervous for season 2 seeing how a lot of shows fuck up their sophomore seasons. They released the first 3 minutes of season 2 and I couldn't be more at ease. I can not wait for September 4th

I was nervous for season 2 seeing how a lot of shows fuck up their sophomore seasons. They released the first 3 minutes of season 2 and I couldn't be more at ease. I can not wait for September 4th
I think I heard they've announced season 3 already but don't quote me on that. Well looking forward to it, it was damned near perfect. I wish everything could get back to normal and start filming again. I'm going mad waiting for the final season of Line of Duty.

I think I heard they've announced season 3 already but don't quote me on that. Well looking forward to it, it was damned near perfect. I wish everything could get back to normal and start filming again. I'm going mad waiting for the final season of Line of Duty.

They have. Amazon have commissioned season 3 of The Boys.

Hailee Steinfeld Reportedly Cast as Kate Bishop in Marvel Studios' HAWKEYE TV Series

0FhpfUw.jpg

There have been conflicting reports about whether Hailee Steinfeld will star in Marvel Studios' Hawkeye TV series, but The Illuminerdi is reporting that the actress is officially locked in. Now, until the trades report on the deal, it's best to take this with a grain of salt, but the site has a solid track record with casting.

It was previously reported that Steinfeld's deal with Apple TV+ would be problematic for her signing up for a Disney+ TV series, but the hope was always that something might be worked out behind the scenes. Now, it appears as if that is indeed the case, and seeing as she's been Kevin Feige's top choice since day one, he's bound to be happy right now.

In related news, the site also reports that production on Hawkeye is expected to begin this October, so Marvel Studios is clearly hoping to be back at work on these shows sooner rather than later (which hopefully bodes well for the recently delayed The Falcon and The Winter Soldier).

Hawkeye is currently scheduled for a tentative 2021 debut, so between the news about Steinfeld signing up to star and that production start date, things are definitely looking good for the six-part series (which reportedly revolves around Jeremy Renner's Clint Barton passing the Hawkeye mantle to Kate Bishop).

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/m...bishop-in-the-disney-series-a177143#gs.bbqs84

They have. Amazon have commissioned season 3 of The Boys.
I was hooked when he was holding his girlfriends hands after she was blown up. It's hilarious.
That, Mr Inbetween. You and Upload have kept me slightly sane apart from the reality docos whatever you want to call them like survival shows recently.

I'll get back to it eventually but found it a bit of a struggle. You're not the first to suggest it with it being more adulty space stuff that I had success with like BSG and Firefly. I know that it gets really really good apparently, I just have to power through the first season.

Friend who recommended it said I'd give up so I can't shelve it permanently, lol.
Yes, power through season one of THE EXPANSE. It gets a whole lot better and the story makes more sense when everything is revealed. Season two and three are just awesome.

So, add the THE EXPANSE and THE MAGICIANS to your viewing list.

qPHvuE5.gif

I was hooked when he was holding his girlfriends hands after she was blown up. It's hilarious.
That, Mr Inbetween. You and Upload have kept me slightly sane apart from the reality docos whatever you want to call them like survival shows recently.
Have you seen ozark

Have you seen ozark
I liked it to begin with because the blond redneck sort of looking chick is brilliant, but I've lost interest now. Watched 2 eps of the new season and tapped out. I like him as an actor, but the character development is just not realistic.

I sound like a right TV buff there, but it just didn't really grab me. If I end up moving to Austin I've already planned on visiting though on the drive, it looks really nice.

I liked it to begin with because the blond redneck sort of looking chick is brilliant, but I've lost interest now. Watched 2 eps of the new season and tapped out. I like him as an actor, but the character development is just not realistic.

I sound like a right TV buff there, but it just didn't really grab me. If I end up moving to Austin I've already planned on visiting though on the drive, it looks really nice.
I thought the show got better as it went on, each season was better than the last

I thought the show got better as it went on, each season was better than the last
Not slagging it off. I need to be in bed with socks taped to my hands away from a phone or laptop if something really needs to be concentrated on and that's the issue I had with it. I don't need a hit a minute fight scene or owt, but it kind of ran away with me and before I knew it I didn't really know what was going.
I do like Nathan Fillion's look alike being in it though.

Back