Television TV Show Thread

Finished watching both seasons of Mindhunter.
Who else has seen it? Where is some quality discussion of it? I may try reddit.
This was tailor made for me. David Fincher directing. It's about the early days of the FBI unit interviewing serial killers to try and glean diagnostic information to help them set up profiles in catching the next ones. I'd already read the book and it's a fabulous depiction of this fascinating behavioral criminology.
Really good show. Feel real bad for Tench in season 2.

I've seen all the Warehouse 13's and there's a couple of Eureka/Warehouse 13 crossovers but I didn't know that's what they were.
I guess you'd need to watch Eureka to know what Eureka's Global Dynamics was.
Watching Warehouse 13 now.

The actor that plays Pete has quite the cauliflower ear, but it is never mentioned in the show.

With that said, three out of the past five episodes I have watch had him wearing a tshirt with a "wrestling" written on it.

Watching Warehouse 13 now.

The actor that plays Pete has quite the cauliflower ear, but it is never mentioned in the show.

With that said, three out of the past five episodes I have watch had him wearing a tshirt with a "wrestling" written on it.
I watched a panel the cast did at a convention. And the actor that plays Pete is pretty much really him. Have you checked out Eureka? One of my all time faves

started watching gangs of london. just finished the 2nd episode, the first one was betta.

I liked the first episodes of Corporate.
I think I'll give season 1 a go.
Funny stuff.

I finally got around to starting Dark on Netflix and I’m really glad I did. I’m only 5 episodes deep but man, it’s great. The music is super fucking ominous and creepy. The dubbing sucks but I have subtitles on too so it’s not too bad after you get used to it.
I think on Netflix you can change the language to German and then use English subtitles. Its muccch better.

I finally got around to starting Dark on Netflix and I’m really glad I did. I’m only 5 episodes deep but man, it’s great. The music is super fucking ominous and creepy. The dubbing sucks but I have subtitles on too so it’s not too bad after you get used to it.

I've been put on to a bunch a great artists from watching Dark. They really nailed it as as far as zeroing in on a style of music that fits with the tone and enhances the show.

This sequence from ep3 is exceptional.

But yeah, fuck overdubs. Go with original audio + subtitles.

I've been put on to a bunch a great artists from watching Dark. They really nailed it as as far as zeroing in on a style of music that fits with the tone and enhances the show.

This sequence from ep3 is exceptional.

But yeah, fuck overdubs. Go with original audio + subtitles.

Ya, the music is so good. I started watching it at night with all the lights off and dang, there were some eerie parts in those first few episodes. I’m almost done with s1, and am excited to see what follows.

Caught an episode of the third season of ozark at my pop’s house, and ended up staying there for 8 hours, just watching the end. Man, I wish I would have watched the first 2 first. Show was great imo. Tension filled every second. Cannot wait for the finale of the series whenever they get around to it.

Looks interesting. I don't have any idea what it is but it looks interesting.

Thats the best kind of trailer, sucks you in but doesn't tell you any important plot details other than "war happened, earth fucked, and now the story"

Binge watching Designated Survivor, man this is a good show. There has been a couple twists I didn't see coming, its great to have a political drama that's more drama than politics.

Thats the best kind of trailer, sucks you in but doesn't tell you any important plot details other than "war happened, earth fucked, and now the story"

Binge watching Designated Survivor, man this is a good show. There has been a couple twists I didn't see coming, its great to have a political drama that's more drama than politics.

I've been recommended that one at work too. I got so much to watch though but ill put it on the list.

Back