Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still has NY state charges he’s not going to get out of unless Cuomo has a change of heart ($$$).

I really can’t believe you gullible shmuks are really falling for the “we’re gonna get him when he’s out of office” schtick.

Man, in 5 years, you got some serious self examination to do.

Ready for the next dose of whataboutism or deflection from the right. I assume they’re awaiting to hear their talking points from Fox News or Breitbart right about now, which is why they’re quiet.
Shhh...I'm trying to watch Fox news bro.

I really can’t believe you gullible shmuks are really falling for the “we’re gonna get him when he’s out of office” schtick.

Man, in 5 years, you got some serious self examination to do.

I’m not saying shit just stating a Presidential pardon won’t excuse the investigations by the SDNY. But please feel free to post for me from now on.

Well this is certainly getting interesting.

I actually got a hold of Bill Barr's note to Durham...

"for fuck sakes John, the POTUS is sinking here, hurry up. I've had my summary of your report written and ready to go out 3 weeks ago. What the hell is taking so long?"

I'm sure the trumpsters will call him a deep state operative and actually a dem. Don is actually the real patriot and hero.

Bill Taylor just wrecked shop on the whole last flailing gasps of the "no quid pro quo" idiot brigade.

What's the next pivot?...the drama is just enthralling...

giphy.gif

Mulvaney already put it out. He is just in trouble for blowing his load a little early. Trumpers don't pivot to the next phase until the very last minute. Hold to the old lie until the last possible second to give the new lie maximum runway.

The next phase is

- OK there was a QPQ, they happen all the time...

0144-Get_Over_It_900x900.jpg

Trump campaign is already selling these T-Shirts on their site to kick off that next phase.

Mulvaney already put it out. He is just in trouble for blowing his load a little early. Trumpers don't pivot to the next phase until the very last minute. Hold to the old lie until the last possible second to give the new lie maximum runway.

The next phase is

- OK there was a QPQ, they happen all the time...

0144-Get_Over_It_900x900.jpg

Trump campaign is already selling these T-Shirts on their site to kick off that next phase.
Let's say trump is impeached and removed, what happens to all that cash his campaign raised? Does it head to the RNC, next nominee, or just lost?

Let's say trump is impeached and removed, what happens to all that cash his campaign raised? Does it head to the RNC, next nominee, or just lost?
I think technically he has to hand it to Hillary Clinton in public.

What a gong show in the GOP. When's the last time we discussed policy from the Republican Party? It's all just been damage control and spin doctoring for as long as I can remember.

3e2a62.jpg

Republicans set the bar at quid pro quo. It’s becoming increasingly clear that that bar has met. Where will they move the goal posts next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back