Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer fogie

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
V7

I'm all for the truth coming outf but I have a question and I'm no legal Eagle...

Can A.G. Barr just dismiss any charges that would be brought against Rudy?

Could President Trump (although this would open up a can of worms) just pardon Rudy and just sally forth?

I don't know the law either, but I would guess that Barr could drop charges brought in federal court, since he's the top federal level lawyer. And I'm pretty sure Trump could pardon Rudy in any case.

Oh how nice....a new Megathread. <LikeReally5>

So....anyone going to answer my fucking question already?

It's a simple Yes or No answer.

Presidential Term-Limits (2 terms) for Sherdog Presidency : Are there Limits? ==> Yes or No?

@Cubo de Sangre ?

@bobgeese ?

Bueller? Bueller?? Bueller???

They get pretty hard to navigate and moderate at a certain point.

This story is faaaar from being over, so you'll just have to keep fighting to get the truth out there. <Lmaoo>

They get pretty hard to navigate and moderate. This story is faaaar from being over, so you'll just have to keep fighting to get the truth out there. <Lmaoo>

Look at my ninja edit.

Maybe you can help.

So....anyone going to answer my fucking question already?

It's a simple Yes or No answer.

Presidential Term-Limits (2 terms) for Sherdog Presidency : Are there Limits? ==> Yes or No?

@Cubo de Sangre ?

@bobgeese ?

Bueller? Bueller?? Bueller???
Honestly dont think anyone takes it that seriously glen it just started a few years ago.

Let's just let the voters decide

More sour grapes from people who can't accept the loss of the 2016 election.....

They get pretty hard to navigate and moderate at a certain point.

This story is faaaar from being over, so you'll just have to keep fighting to get the truth out there. <Lmaoo>

Hes just upset this has more versions then the Jussie story

I hope there is a hundred versions of this thread just like the Russia thread because that worked out great for the left ...

It's nice when you get a good chunk of various trump supporters all on the first page of a thread. You get a good look of how little they actually want to discuss the issue at hand.

We have almost all our Tier-1 dipshits here, and not a single fact uttered.

It's nice when you get a good chunk of various trump supporters all on the first page of a thread. You get a good look of how little they actually want to discuss the issue at hand.

Just goes to show that Trump could smack their mothers and there responses would all be the same. It’s insanely low iq and bizarre.

They don’t understand this isn’t a left vs right thing. It’s a, we have a president committing crimes thing. They aren’t smart enough to realize that. Newsflash, Trump won, we get it and accept it. We were doing just fine until he started siding with Russia over America and now Ukraine.

Trump will win re-election and finish his complete second term. Prove me wrong, Libs.

Bookmark my words

And after he completes his second term and steps down, the libs will celebrate as if they forced him out. :D

<TrumpWrong1>

“This isn’t it”

Fact.

<TheDonald>

What is there to discuss? Dems have made their allegations. Either there’s an impeachment vote in the House, or there’s nothing.

And after he completes his second term and steps down, the libs will celebrate as if they forced him out. :D

Hopefully the Democratic Party is destroyed by then. If they ever get back in power, it’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back