Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO QUID PRO QUO...lol.

US' top diplomat Taylor was told Trump wanted aid withheld until Ukraine said it would investigate Biden

"During that phone call, Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 US election," according to the testimony.

Sondland told Taylor he'd also made a mistake earlier by telling the Ukrainian officials that a White House meeting with Zelensky "was dependent on a public announcement of the investigations," Taylor said.

"In fact, Ambassador Sondland said, 'everything' was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance," Taylor testified.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/bill-taylor-deposition-text-messages/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Jesus. This look horrible.

Lol how do you even take yourself seriously?

By noticing the observable reality all around me. The one where President Donald Trump is still president, and will win 2020.

Everyone needs to read Taylor's statement before they even consider posting anymore in this thread.

By noticing the observable reality all around me. The one where President Donald Trump is still president, and will win 2020.
The entire Trump base is anarchy lol. He's getting thrown out of office by the Senate lol. That's gonna be great lol.

Oh...lol.

Is this legit?

EHggsNqUUAAqoBE

Assuming all that has been tweeted about today is true, I think it is still going to be very unlikely that 20 Republicans in the Senate vote for impeachment.

Assuming all that has been tweeted about today is true, I think it is still going to be very unlikely that 20 Republicans in the Senate vote for impeachment.
Trump could muff punch their daughters, and they would still find a way to defend him

I'm sure the trumpsters will call him a deep state operative and actually a dem. Don is actually the real patriot and hero.

Yeah Trump has a much bigglier resume

- Fordham
- Wharton
- Draft dodging
- Use daddy's connections to climb
- The Apprentice
- POTUS (thanks Hillary)

Not positive, but supposedly this is Bill Taylor’s statement. If true, this is the most damning thing so far. Everybody should feel uncomfortable with this.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.co...note/75965f57-6561-42f8-af40-a9e984a85660.pdf

“During that phone call Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Urkainian interference in the 2016 US election.“

“In fact, Sondland said ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

“Ambassador Sondland tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check.”

Quid. Pro. Quo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back