Elections Trump or DeSantis or both?

DeSantis walked the line of standing apart from Trump, politically, while not alienating his base. That's why he is a genuine threat to take back the White House.

Trump already lost. If Republicans want to be as dumb as Democrats were with Hillary, they can bet on a proven loser. Q more delusional crying about "stolen" elections.

I have no interest in a Trump-DeSantis ticket. My vote goes to a Democrat, independent, third party, or write-in automatically. On the other hand, at this point, I would favor a DeSantis ticket over what the Democrats have been offering.

DeSantis walked the line of standing apart from Trump, politically, while not alienating his base. That's why he is a genuine threat to take back the White House.

Trump already lost. If Republicans want to be as dumb as Democrats were with Hillary, they can bet on a proven loser. Q more delusional crying about "stolen" elections.

I have no interest in a Trump-DeSantis ticket. My vote goes to a Democrat, independent, third party, or write-in automatically. On the other hand, at this point, I would favor a DeSantis ticket over what the Democrats have been offering.
I'm a fan of DeSantis going in alone.
But I'll take both anyday. I don't think you're the target voter they're looking for.

Great post. I believe DeSantis needs to keep his distance from Trump, but at the rate he is going, they are meant to be together. It's a weird gravitational thing they each have going that pulls them together. They seem to each love the lime light and going AGAINST everything. Trump was a chararecture to me, and never anything more. DeSantis has a chance, especially with the people the dems are throwing up there.

OGC.02bab4fef9ce454d14713af63538d627

Trump sucks. Guy printed trillions , allowed most of your country to get locked down while becoming a full time salesman for Moderna.

The Republicans could run either of them and win. Things are bad and Biden is dogshit and not really doing anything about it so he'll lose to pretty much any Republican, Trump included. Plus you have to factor in voter suppression and all the chuds that are going to be in key positions in state level election administration. If by some miracle the dems pull out a win it just won't get certified or some alternate electors fuckery will go down. Not to mention the SC will backstop any crazy shit the Republicans want.

The Dems are permanently finished as a competitive political party nationally. It's literally game over.

The Republicans could run either of them and win. Things are bad and Biden is dogshit and not really doing anything about it so he'll lose to pretty much any Republican, Trump included. Plus you have to factor in voter suppression and all the chuds that are going to be in key positions in state level election administration. If by some miracle the dems pull out a win it just won't get certified or some alternate electors fuckery will go down. Not to mention the SC will backstop any crazy shit the Republicans want.

The Dems are permanently finished as a competitive political party nationally. It's literally game over.

<{JustBleed}>

Trump sucks. Guy printed trillions , allowed most of your country to get locked down while becoming a full time salesman for Moderna.
Wtf are you yapping about ? Lol you're not even American.
You mean he printed trillions for a pandemic? Holy shit no way!
Trump didn't lock us down our governors did. This was a state by state thing. You do remember the crap Florida got for not locking down right?
Salesman for Moderna? Umm that was the left and still is. Biden tried to force us to get the jab and when that didn't work told employers to force vaccines.
Stay in your lane.

Trump

He has a way more dedicated base. Also isnt Desantis pro WEF? Trump also has way way deeper pockets

I would go with DeSantis over Trump in a primary, but if Trump had the nomination I would prob vote third party. Trump just doesn't have the temperament to suit me.

Would prefer Desantis alone. He's made some great moves without having the same baggage Trump has.

He's gotta play it smart though. If him and Trump win 2024 and Trump fucks up like Biden then his career is over.

DeSantis is in a weird position because he wouldn't be governor if not for Trump's endorsement.

I think DeSantis beats Biden or whoever runs on the Dems side easily if he's not running with Trump. That's even with the incoming onslaught of media propaganda that will be against him.

You already see it now. Dems have their fangs out for DeSantis and they really aren't even quite sure why because they're brainwashed to hate him by the left wing propaganda.

I'm a fan of DeSantis going in alone.
But I'll take both anyday. I don't think you're the target voter they're looking for.
I'm exactly the target voter they're looking for. Voters like me who could be persuaded to vote Republican, but didn't, are the reason Trump lost.

The hardcore pro-Trump block of Republicans (over 80% of the party) are NOT the target they're after. Those voters couldn't carry 2020. This base is an ever-increasing minority, and they'll vote for DeSantis no matter what. They need to look to Latinos, chiefly. After that, Asians. After that, disaffected & unenthusiastic whites, typically not those in California, but those in the Rust Belt, who carried him in 2016, but then many of whom abandoned him in 2020 (either voting for Biden, someone else, or not showing up to the booth at all).

I'm exactly the target voter they're looking for. Voters like me who could be persuaded to vote Republican, but didn't, are the reason Trump lost.

The hardcore pro-Trump block of Republicans (over 80% of the party) are NOT the target they're after. Those voters couldn't carry 2020. This base is an ever-increasing minority, and they'll vote for DeSantis no matter what. They need to look to Latinos, chiefly. After that, Asians. After that, disaffected & unenthusiastic whites, typically not those in California, but those in the Rust Belt, who carried him in 2016, but then many of whom abandoned him in 2020 (either voting for Biden, someone else, or not showing up to the booth at all).
You either will vote to keep the country going in the wrong direction and pay with your 401k.
Or you won't vote at all and that's ok.

Doesnt really matter tbh. whatever the Democrats push in the media in the coming months of the election will be all that matters in the mind of the voters, regardless of the state of the economy

Neither has any shot at beating big Mike Obama.

I prefer DeSantis i never seen someone taking on major companies like Disney and not backing down from it i like it.

While the Company's stocks were tanking down.

Back