Law Trump official: Statue of Liberty poem refers to Europeans

As much as I despise Reagan. He did have reasonable speech when he passed immigration reform.

Last edited:
Dont forget we must tear down all
Monuments as well. The founding fathers were white supremacist slave owners. Tear them down. Lincoln said awful things about black people. Demolish his monument.

Rename much of the cities of America.

Don’t forget, just like the taliban, we must dynamite Mount Rushmore as those evil white supremacists are offensive!!!

Sad thing is, there is a great chance of that happening. While the globalist billionaires gleefully celebrate. And order more immigration

I'm Black and here's my take...

If you raised up arms against The U.S.A

If you fought to tear down the flag of the U.S.A.

Then you get no statue in your name...
Nothing named after you...
Your name removed and replaced from everything it is emblazoned with.

donald-trump-flag.jpg

If Japan turns away people based on race then yes they are racist. Same goes for any other country who does the same.

You obviously have no clue as to what "racist" means. There isn't anything morally wrong with wanting your homeland to remain ethnically and culturally homogeneous. Do you call black people who wish for their families to remain black "racists"? I bet you don't... Like most leftists, I suspect you have a standard for white Europeans that you don't have for any other group.

Should we make similar statues of Hitler welcoming immigrants for the irony? That will be a big fuck you to him. Let's do it.

Make it happen! Start your GoFundMe. Throw your money down Sherbro.

You obviously have no clue as to what "racist" means. There isn't anything morally wrong with wanting your homeland to remain ethnically and culturally homogeneous. Do you call black people who wish for their families to remain black "racists"? I bet you don't... Like most leftists, I suspect you have a standard for white Europeans that you don't have for any other group.

I don't argue with racists. I answered one of your questions and that's all you're getting from me.

The New Colossus
By Emma Lazarus
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome;
her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

For all you fascist cunts trying to revise history.

Damn, Beta O'Rourke going in raw on non-white migrants, calling them a bunch of welfare mooches.

This is the key point that is completely lost here - the discussion of a policy change to who can get greencards based on economic status. But to address that specifically would switch the focus on a discussion of who benefits from immigration (original population acting out of self interest versus charity, and to what cost).

However that isn't nearly as charged and divisive so statue-fight it is! And that doesn't even go into the strange phrase or idea of "statues applying to people"

Hopefully Americans base their immigration policies on something other than age-old poems.

Many look back fondly on the huge waves of immigrants from Europe, in late 19th/early 20th century, but let's not forget that it directly led to the foundation of organized crime in the United States (which was then used as an excuse, by agencies that were formed to counter that influence, to crack down on the rights of individual citizens).

In today's terms, the mobsters could've been detained at the shore, and sent back to where they came from. A lot of damage could've been avoided.

41.jpg

“Gimme your tired, lazy, stupid, violent, low-IQ masses, yearning for free shit. Come get yours.”

Fuck it. Let’s replace the constitution with that poem! Sounds legit.

The States have a centuries old tradition of letting in the dregs from all over the world, and have the lowest crime rate on Earth!

Hopefully Americans base their immigration policies on something other than age-old poems.

Many look back fondly on the huge waves of immigrants from Europe, in late 19th/early 20th century, but let's not forget that it directly led to the foundation of organized crime in the United States (which was then used as an excuse, by agencies that were formed to counter that influence, to crack down on the rights of individual citizens).

In today's terms, the mobsters could've been detained at the shore, and sent back to where they came from. A lot of damage could've been avoided.
this is what i meant

If you're not a white European then you literally have to be a cuck to support Trump. He's basically telling everyone who isn't a white european to go fuck themselves and America isn't a place for you.

Nice to see the racism out in the open though. Always good to know your enemy.
Why would anyone in another country have to "support" the US president, and why should the president care about the support of people in other countries over his own citizens? What kind of colossal buffoon sits around thinking "what this country really needs now is more poor people on welfare"? The answer, obviously, is democrats.

It seems Trump has yet again forced the left to reveal themselves. You all swore up and down that migrants don't take welfare, and now suddenly it's "omg, that racist doesn't even want immigrants to come and take welfare". This policy has really brought out the worst in the left who are now declaring hispanics to be a bunch of mooches and deadbeats. Not sure why you've decided certain races are excluded if there are no welfare benefits available to them.

Last edited:
We’re on to Trump administration official derangement syndrome now?

They might look back fondly on it now. But at the time you had the same hysteria, fear mongering and predictions that it was the death of the US that you see today. Same with immigration of Asians in my country a few decades ago. I grew up with medias constant fear mongering about Asian gangs and crime that lasted a few decades. Before that the Italians were the ones destroying our country and values. Not to say there wasn't problems, of course there was, but the predictions of the destruction of society and the entire country didn't quite pan out.

This topic more than others shows Trump and his cohort need to GO BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM.

I have said many times that no one hates America more than Trump and Co. They want to change the fundamental fabric of almost every aspect of America. You are hard pressed to find a single institution they have not complained about and don't want to change.

If you tried to create a list of the things Omar has said she wanted to change about America and compare that to Trumps his would be at least 5 times longer. You could easily quote 5:1 for Trump.

So why the hell is Trump still in America? Why does he not just go back to where he came from and find that country he is happy in if he does not like America??

This topic more than others shows Trump and his cohort need to GO BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM.

I have said many times that no one hates America more than Trump and Co. They want to change the fundamental fabric of almost every aspect of America. You are hard pressed to find a single institution they have not complained about and don't want to change.

If you tried to create a list of the things Omar has said she wanted to change about America and compare that to Trumps his would be at least 5 times longer. You could easily quote 5:1 for Trump.

So why the hell is Trump still in America? Why does he not just go back to where he came from and find that country he is happy in if he does not like America??

Are you even American, or just a conspiracy nut?

They might look back fondly on it now. But at the time you had the same hysteria, fear mongering and predictions that it was the death of the US that you see today. Same with immigration of Asians in my country a few decades ago. I grew up with medias constant fear mongering about Asian gangs and crime that lasted a few decades. Before that the Italians were the ones destroying our country and values. Not to say there wasn't problems, of course there was, but the predictions of the destruction of society and the entire country didn't quite pan out.

It was pretty fucking rough for a time, to be honest. The organized crime rings subverted a lot of big American cities and essentially operated as the power behind the throne (hell, they even founded cities, like Las Vegas), paying off cops, judges, union leaders and even high-level politicians. People talk about mass-shooters these days, but the Mafia soldiers probably boasted the highest kill counts on any American mass-murderer ever. And many of them were never brought to justice, because witnesses simply "disappeared".

The crime agencies eventually came roaring back, and in the meanwhile, took away a lot of the liberties that once existed, from the American citizen, turning America into a surveillance state, where carrying a gun only to get lit up by trigger-happy cops, is about all that remains of the old "Western liberties".

None of this shit has to happen, in today's day and era. You don't have to bring the Cartel along with the Mexicans, you don't have to bring the jihadist nutjobs with the Muslims, nor the Russian Mafia with the East Europeans. But with lax immigration policies, you will.

I would not call this revisionist history. Its more like exclusionist history, meaning it excludes certain key facts purposely.

Applying the same standard America stagnates and never evolves because while mobsters and crime did come with the massive waves of Irish, Italians, Russians, etc, the country was built on the waves of those people coming over. There is no way to allow those mass immigration waves and exclude all the criminal elements. The only way to exclude the criminal elements is to not allow the waves at all.

Which is the point of the new Trump plan. To say they are targeting the crime and problems but in fact ensuring they stop the entire waves based on the ethnicity of those now coming as compared to the past.

Are you even American, or just a conspiracy nut?
You again?

You again send me an apology off forum yesterday for another 'no med' day, and today you are back right at it? This following your huge mea culpa in the prior thread, I quoted, where you admit to trying to build a false image thru the stock trading thread, when I confronted and quoted you bragging about stock gains on stocks you admitted prior (and I quoted) where you had large losses. You said to me 'when off meds you sometimes want people to think better of you."

Look if you want people to think 'better of you' you need to stay on the meds and stop this nonsense. I don't want to be forced to keep re quoting your post history and prior admissions. I don't like kicking the mentally when down and you have admitted to your need and usage of psycho drugs in the past (I can quote) so I think you need to take your obsession elsewhere.

Back