Law Trump official: Statue of Liberty poem refers to Europeans

You again?

You again send me an apology off forum yesterday for another 'no med' day, and today you are back right at it? This following your huge mea culpa in the prior thread, I quoted, where you admit to trying to build a false image thru the stock trading thread, when I confronted and quoted you bragging about stock gains on stocks you admitted prior (and I quoted) where you had large losses. You said to me 'when off meds you sometimes want people to think better of you."

Look if you want people to think 'better of you' you need to stay on the meds and stop this nonsense. I don't want to be forced to keep re quoting your post history and prior admissions. I don't like kicking the mentally when down and you have admitted to your need and usage of psycho drugs in the past (I can quote) so I think you need to take your obsession elsewhere.

Nice diary entry. You're the one messaging me begging for forgiveness. To have a serious discussion. I told you to fuck off.

You aren't even American. Trump comes from America. So he should go back to.... America?

They might look back fondly on it now. But at the time you had the same hysteria, fear mongering and predictions that it was the death of the US that you see today. Same with immigration of Asians in my country a few decades ago. I grew up with medias constant fear mongering about Asian gangs and crime that lasted a few decades. Before that the Italians were the ones destroying our country and values. Not to say there wasn't problems, of course there was, but the predictions of the destruction of society and the entire country didn't quite pan out.
There is absolutely nothing new about today's xenophobia and fear of 'others'. With every big wave of new immigrants in US society, the fear mongering, the stereotypes and the hate and the focus on the problems within the group, and not the benefits they brought, was focused upon. The Irish were the "n*ggers or Europe". The Italians brought crime and some were lynched.

It is such a common song sheet, you can simply cut and paste the prior complaints and issues and just replace the group names. And over time it always proves to be unfounded and nonsense

I would not call this revisionist history. Its more like exclusionist history, meaning it excludes certain key facts purposely.

Applying the same standard America stagnates and never evolves because while mobsters and crime did come with the massive waves of Irish, Italians, Russians, etc, the country was built on the waves of those people coming over. There is no way to allow those mass immigration waves and exclude all the criminal elements. The only way to exclude the criminal elements is to not allow the waves at all.

Which is the point of the new Trump plan. To say they are targeting the crime and problems but in fact ensuring they stop the entire waves based on the ethnicity of those now coming as compared to the past.

In today's terms it is absurdly easy to prevent a Sicilian Mafia Don, or a jihadist preacher, or a Cartel soldier from coming in, largely preventing any organized crime forming. The problem with those times, is that America literally let in the worst crime bosses of Europe, who escaped not persecution, but justice. And they immediately moved in to do enormous damage to America's infrastructure, the same way they had done for centuries in Europe.

It's easy enough to avoid that scenario nowadays, that is, if you are doing any sort of vetting at all, which you won't be able to do, if you just allow people to cross the border nonchalantly. We have so much information around these days, and we have a much clearer picture of what's going out there in the world, than those people did.

Trump has boasted that he wants to bring in millions of people, so I doubt that immigration to America will be stopping any time soon. Immigration to U.S. has remained steady during Trump's government, so the whole outrage that he is keeping people from coming in, just seems to be completely misguided. The only people he is keeping from coming in, are illegals, that's about it.

America also has had fewer deportations of immigrants during Trump's time, than during Obama's time.

That's the problem when people put virtue-signaling/dog-whistling/emotionally charged pandering first, and statistics second. They get a twisted sense of reality.

Nice diary entry. You're the one messaging me begging for forgiveness. To have a serious discussion. I told you to fuck off.

You aren't even American. Trump comes from America. So he should go back to.... America?
Wow you are fully off your med's aren't you. Quite the imagining you have there.

Here is just a sample of one of your admissions about your psychotic episodes and needs for meds that you explained to me and apologized for in our off line discussions when you reached out to apologize. I can quote the apology as well if you really want? Remember post histories exist to your great dismay. I will await your calmer self reaching out and the apologies that always follow.

Wow you are fully off your med's aren't you. Quite the imagining you have there.

Here is just a sample of one of your admissions about your psychotic episodes and needs for meds that you explained to me and apologized for in our off line discussions when you reached out to apologize. I can quote the apology as well if you really want? Remember post histories exist to your great dismay. I will await your calmer self reaching out and the apologies that always follow.

Um yeah, if I was that embarrassed about it I wouldn't have brought it up. lol. Idiot. Now stop messaging me asking for forgiveness.

So are 3 of the 4 congresswomen Trump told to "go back to where they came from".
Shhhh.

He is too stupid to realize that. And the other is an American citizen also.

But the point being is Trump says if you do not like America you need to leave. If you want to change America, you need to leave.

No one dislikes America and complains about America and its institutions more than Trump. Its not even close. From the FBI, to the Congress, to the Courts, to the various Gov't Agencies. His rants about them all are endless. They all need to change, according to him.

And if he does not like America. If he thinks it needs to change. He just needs to go back to where ever he came from. Trace his lineage back and go.

If Japan turns away people based on race then yes they are racist. Same goes for any other country who does the same.
i could be wrong, but something tells me you don't know many minorities or have never been to foreign countries. just the impression i get

If you have any knowledge of history that should be obvious.

In today's terms it is absurdly easy to prevent a Sicilian Mafia Don, or a jihadist preacher, or a Cartel soldier from coming in, largely preventing any organized crime forming. The problem with those times, is that America literally let in the worst crime bosses of Europe, who escaped not persecution, but justice. And they immediately moved in to do enormous damage to America's infrastructure, the same way they had done for centuries in Europe.

It's easy enough to avoid that scenario nowadays, that is, if you are doing any sort of vetting at all, which you won't be able to do, if you just allow people to cross the border nonchalantly. We have so much information around these days, and we have a much clearer picture of what's going out there in the world, than those people did.

Trump has boasted that he wants to bring in millions of people, so I doubt that immigration to America will be stopping any time soon. Immigration to U.S. has remained steady during Trump's government, so the whole outrage that he is keeping people from coming in, just seems to be completely misguided. The only people he is keeping from coming in, are illegals, that's about it.

America also has had fewer deportations of immigrants during Trump's time, than during Obama's time.

That's the problem when people put virtue-signaling/dog-whistling/emotionally charged pandering first, and statistics second. They get a twisted sense of reality.
I am not playing this game.

These games empower supremacists.

This new attempt at exclusion (income and health care tests) are clearly targeted not at criminal elements but the masses of typical immigrants coming now only because of the ethnicities of those immigrants. If they were masses of Norwegians, this would not be Trump's issue.

This is like playing games over the Republicans voter suppression tactics such as targeting an area with high Indigenous voting that leans heavily Democrat with a new regulation that says 'you cannot vote if you do not have a proper street address' when Reserves typically do not have that within and instead have one zip code type address.

People can play the spin game and pretend there is another intent simply because they can rationalize one, but we all know better.

right now the vast majority of immigrants are coming from ethnic communities. that is what Trump and Co want to choke off even if it means greatly slowing the growth of America, and thus the economy overall.

Is Japan racist for wanting to remain majority Japanese? How about Mexico? Why is it that only majority white countries are expected to embrace multiculturalism?

Does Japan contain indigenous, non-Asian peoples whose ancestors were on the land prior to Japanese settlement? Does Mexico? Or are the majority of Mexican citizens and by extension their leaders considered mestizo?

i could be wrong, but something tells me you don't know many minorities or have never been to foreign countries. just the impression i get

I could be wrong, but something tells me, you're projecting... <Dylan>

Listen, you gotta trust the Cooch. It's not like his name, Cuccinelli, is representative of a Southern European people whose immigration was strongly opposed by racists during the 19th and 20th centuries but whose entry was secured by the fact that the country's principle won out over the illiterate pants-shitting of morons.

I am old school. Label me a racist but I consider all Fredo's non-white people. Emma's poem didn't apply to these olive-toned darkies. Italy is called Southern Europe for a reason. :mad:

Shhhh.

He is too stupid to realize that. And the other is an American citizen also.

But the point being is Trump says if you do not like America you need to leave. If you want to change America, you need to leave.

No one dislikes America and complains about America and its institutions more than Trump. Its not even close. From the FBI, to the Congress, to the Courts, to the various Gov't Agencies. His rants about them all are endless. They all need to change, according to him.

And if he does not like America. If he thinks it needs to change. He just needs to go back to where ever he came from. Trace his lineage back and go.
Same with Tucker saying Omar hasn't assimilated and doesn't share American values. Which is funny because becoming a politician in the US and winning by getting more support from the American people for her policies than her opponants shows the exact opposite.

Does Japan contain indigenous, non-Asian peoples whose ancestors were on the land prior to Japanese settlement? Does Mexico? Or are the majority of Mexican citizens and by extension their leaders considered mestizo?

Actually, the Japanese (as we know them) arrived to the island from South-East Asia, and largely drove out the original natives, who probably resembled the Ainu peoples, sharing more in common in their features with the Caucasians than the Asians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_people#Jōmon_people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg

On average, the Mexicans are predominantly of European genetic origin.

lmao. This can may as well wear a white hood.

Actually, the Japanese (as we know them) arrived to the island from South-East Asia, and largely drove out the original natives, who probably resembled the Ainu peoples, sharing more in common in their features with the Caucasians than the Asians.

Show me the Ainu reservations inside Japan.

Show me the Ainu reservations inside Japan.

They probably wish they had had reservations.

Instead they weren't even recognized as a people until the past couple of decades, despite being the original inhabitants of those islands.

2560px-Historical_expanse_of_the_Ainu.svg.png

If you're not a white European then you literally have to be a cuck to support Trump. He's basically telling everyone who isn't a white european to go fuck themselves and America isn't a place for you.

Nice to see the racism out in the open though. Always good to know your enemy.

Trump didn't say this.

To be fair your reading fail was by design. The threat title should be Ken Cucinelli: 'statue of liberty...'

But the OP was purposefully misleading.

Back