Trump mad his political supporters aren't protected

He truly believes he and his cocksucking cronies are above the law no matter what. Where's the other co-equal branches to stop him?

Christ people get ruffled over Trump. He's just voicing his displeasure with the situation.

Trump is lashing out at his attorney general again. This time for not protecting his crooked political supporters.

Man of the people. Law and order president obviously.

Every headline and every thread has to have some kind of negative connotation.

What is it this time?
Is he in jail or impeached yet?

He truly believes he and his cocksucking cronies are above the law no matter what. Where's the other co-equal branches to stop him?

You did actually see the Hillary emails that were 100% illegal.
But she was not charged.

We're still waiting for something illegal from Trump.

I couldn't let this go.
There is more evidence for Hillary and Obama breaking the law.

The billionaire businessman who knows how to delegate authority and get people to work together.

Spoken like a graduate of Trump University.

People on the same team can have different roles you know.

Spoken like a graduate of Trump University.

People on the same team can have different roles you know.
Do you think that contradicts how Trump looks dumb for bitching about a guy he put in the position, on top of his administration's record rate of turnover? It doesn't.

i want to see this bunch of Cucks,trans and feminists start a civil war.... will be fuckin GREAT
It would be quite hilarious. They forget who holds all the bullets too

Do you think that contradicts how Trump looks dumb for bitching about a guy he put in the position, on top of his administration's record rate of turnover? It doesn't.

I wondering what I was talking about. Misread you I guess. Move along nothing to see here.

As always, it's sad to see people who, just 2 years ago, were obsessed with law and order and exposing wrongdoing no matter what transform into people who believe that law and order should now take a back seat to personal/party advantage.

A complete lack of consistent moral principles...often by the people who are most concerned about the general national morality.

I support the Pres. and i'm not crooked, unless i bend forward at the waist of course.

Every headline and every thread has to have some kind of negative connotation.

What is it this time?
Is he in jail or impeached yet?

Maybe everything he says is read as negative because he has nothing to offer but fear, hatred and general whinging.

Wanna look like a man? Try not looking and behaving like
main-qimg-27d65279ae2d51cff590303c75593028

Supercuck Jared owes %500k in unpaid fines on his buildings, it is like the rules and laws are only for little people.

i want to see this bunch of Cucks,trans and feminists start a civil war.... will be fuckin GREAT

If you think those are the only people that want him out of office you're sadly mistaken.

He's just trying to find someone to lay blame on if things don't turn out good in November. Typical weak ass pussy move..... Did the same thing during the Presidential election. It would have been rigged if he lost but he take all the credit if he wins.

It's called being a dishonest scumbag and big pussy.

This is the main reason to vote straight D in Nov. no matter the candidate. The Republican congress has completely abdicated their constitutional responsibility to act as checks ad balances.

So Trump’s mad that the attorney general isn’t directly influencing mid term elections.

<Huh2>

Oh wait, this is Trump, not just any other president, so the appropriate response is:

<{vega}>

Back