Trump mad his political supporters aren't protected

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Trump is lashing out at his attorney general again. This time for not protecting his crooked political supporters.

Man of the people. Law and order president obviously.

Trump is lashing out at his attorney general again. This time for not protecting his crooked political supporters.

Man of the people. Law and order president obviously.

That "Good job Jeff...." legit made me lol
Trump still doesn't seem to get that this isn't a team sport...there's laws and rules...and he's supposed to be the president of the entire United States

Also, who hired that Jeff guy anyways?
<36>

Have we ever had such an openly partisan POTUS? At least before they had to pretend to be bipartisan every once in a while but this cunt sees no problem polarizing the nation more and more.

Have we ever had such an openly partisan POTUS? At least before they had to pretend to be bipartisan every once in a while but this cunt sees no problem polarizing the nation more and more.

No we haven’t all the other ones were actual Americans.

President Donald J Crimes mad about Republicans getting in trouble for crimes

Trump is such a pussy...always crying

Fuck those POS! I put America first!!! Infront of corrupt cunts!

Trump is not going to stop before civil war or full on constitutional crises.

Look at all those unnecessary periods after the ellipses. Trump is such a sassy illiterate.

"Good job Jeff....................................................." <{MingNope}>

Fixed.

EDIT: Also, I love how openly corrupt this POS is. He's publicly saying that Republican law enforcement shouldn't prosecute Republican criminals.

Trump is not going to stop before civil war or full on constitutional crises.

i want to see this bunch of Cucks,trans and feminists start a civil war.... will be fuckin GREAT

That "Good job Jeff...." legit made me lol
Trump still doesn't seem to get that this isn't a team sport...there's laws and rules...and he's supposed to be the president of the entire United States

Also, who hired that Jeff guy anyways?
<36>
The billionaire businessman who knows how to delegate authority and get people to work together.

Back