Trump mad his political supporters aren't protected

I support the Pres. and i'm not crooked, unless i bend forward at the waist of course.
That's a position that many Trump supporters are more than happy to adopt.

Fixed.

EDIT: Also, I love how openly corrupt this POS is. He's publicly saying that Republican law enforcement shouldn't prosecute Republican criminals.
That's the one silver lining in this whole mess. Trump is too much of an open faced moron to do any mass scale horror without encountering roadblocks he can't get around. People like Kissinger or Cheney have had much worse impacts on the planet than anything Trump can do in 4 years.

Oh man. The responses are so gold

As always, it's sad to see people who, just 2 years ago, were obsessed with law and order and exposing wrongdoing no matter what transform into people who believe that law and order should now take a back seat to personal/party advantage.

A complete lack of consistent moral principles...often by the people who are most concerned about the general national morality.

Politics is a full contact sport. Both sides will stick with their team, no matter what. And like the man said, winning ain't the main thing - it's the only thing;)

Both sides will stick with their team, no matter what.

We know that's not true from the #metoo stuff. Plenty of dems and liberals called for guys like Franken to resign, while the GOP and conservatives defended their guys while bleating about the other team.

Only one side was consistent in their stance, and it was dems and liberals. Which is usually the case.

We know that's not true from the #metoo stuff. Plenty of dems and liberals called for guys like Franken to resign, while the GOP and conservatives defended their guys while bleating about the other team.

Only one side was consistent in their stance, and it was dems and liberals. Which is usually the case.

{<jordan}

You mean Liberals like Meryl Streep, who led a standing ovation for a man convicted of raping and sodomising a 13 year old girl? Or Woopie Goldberg, who said she thought what Polanski did wasn't, "rape rape"?

{<jordan}

You mean Liberals like Meryl Streep, who led a standing ovation for a man convicted of raping and sodomising a 13 year old girl? Or Woopie Goldberg, who said she thought what Polanski did wasn't, "rape rape"?

How many dems said Franken should step down

Vs

How many reps supported Roy moore?

Oh and lol, Republican president has been sued for and admitted to rape on tape.

Vs

Oh and lol, Republican president has been sued for and admitted to rape on tape.
Scumbags in both parties, D's are forced to resign, R's are protected and re elected.

Vs

And yet they wanted Hilary to win the Presidency. A woman who laughed about successfully defending a man she knew was guilty of raping a 13 year old girl.

Such Me. Much Too.

As always, it's sad to see people who, just 2 years ago, were obsessed with law and order and exposing wrongdoing no matter what transform into people who believe that law and order should now take a back seat to personal/party advantage.

A complete lack of consistent moral principles...often by the people who are most concerned about the general national morality.
so............you still a republican?..........or have you crossed to the dark side......

How many Leftists would you like to kill? I'm thinking a lot, huh?

Lol.

These fascists and their killing fantasies are both funny and scary. If it's not a civil war it's a race war but whatever it is, they want to murder.

so............you still a republican?..........or have you crossed to the dark side......

Still a Republican. One of the few who saw the Wikileaks stuff and looked past the immediate benefit of impacting the election. I saw a legitimate weakening of the belief in national sovereignty where people would accept any negative information about an opponent without spending a second wondering about why it was being presented. I didn't foresee this whole investigation or anything like that but I could see that this was outside manipulation and it concerned me that Americans who claimed to be "America First" were so quick to swallow foreign propaganda.

Additionally, it was obvious to me that the long term result was always going to be hypocrisy. No one will ever suspend the rule the law when it protects them or their friends. The test of our morality is supporting it when it protects our enemies.

I still can't vote Democrat because I believe they overpromise and underdeliver to minority communities and the GOP has always delivered for the economic upper crust without promising anything for the poor, ie. they've been honest about their greed.

But the GOP has been getting worse. Obstructionism taken to new heights. Hypocrisy as well. And now they've added in blatant race/religion baiting. Lastly, ratcheting up racial divisiveness to overpromise benefits to low class whites that they cannot deliver.

I suspect I'll be independent by next national election.

I still can't vote Democrat because I believe they overpromise and underdeliver to minority communities and the GOP has always delivered for the economic upper crust without promising anything for the poor, ie. they've been honest about their greed.

Do you actively believe this statement in the face of the GOP continually trying to sell their top heavy economic policy ad beneficial to their working class constituents? Or with their empty promises to return manufacturing or coal mining jobs to communities that are clearly hanging on to the last to their continued detriment?

Back