Trump mad his political supporters aren't protected

He can make things right with a few tweets about how nfl players aren't patriotic

Law and Order.....unless of course that involves himself or those that support him.

Fixed.

EDIT: Also, I love how openly corrupt this POS is. He's publicly saying that Republican law enforcement shouldn't prosecute Republican criminals.
I thought it was funny because it made him look extremely weak. YEAH THANKS A LOT JEFF FOR JAILING MY FRIENDS REAL MATURE...............

Look at all those unnecessary periods after the ellipses. Trump is such a sassy illiterate.
Trump is a fascinating study of a narcissist with some good ideas but who lacks the discipline and and long term strategic thinking to make them into a reality.

Trump without his inheritance is a used car saleman who used to be charming and a good sales man but is now living in his car/motel room having squandered all his money trying to evade paying alimony and child support to his ex wives and having no contact with his children who hate him.

I respect Trump for shaking things up in 2016 and winning when nobody thought he could pull it off and putting an end to complacency for both Republicans and Democrats no more easy elections trying to maintain the status quo and not really changing a damn thing.

The message from 2016 on is that is you try to maintain the status quo without bring any new ideas you are liable to lose to a reality tv star with the ability to make people want to listen to him and the money to bankroll his campaign.

To bad that Trump once he got elected became more full on corrupt then the washington insiders he railed against.

Trump's election for both good and ill has irrevocably changed politics forever.

There will be more bllionaire candidates without political experience running in the future who will learn from Trumps mistakes and who will be more dangerous then Trump could ever be.

Remember that time Obama to went on Twitter and cried like a little baby, of course not, because he isn't a soft ass safe space needing ass biotch.

All I see are liberals triggered in this thread. Why so triggered?

Have we ever had such an openly partisan POTUS? At least before they had to pretend to be bipartisan every once in a while but this cunt sees no problem polarizing the nation more and more.
He’s anti sessions
So he’s partisan against republicans now

He’s anti sessions
So he’s partisan against republicans now
Huh? He's complaining that Sessions is bringing charges against Republican politicians. And notice he didn't even try to say they are clean politicians, only that they are popular. He only cares about his side winning the election. So much for draining the swamp...

Back