• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

What would have to happen for you to turn on Trump? It's seriously insane how deep the cult brainwashing runs. Legit - what would need to happen for you to realize you've devoted your life and dignity to a lifetime conman criminal?

whenever trump's evil outpaces the collective evil of the swamp, that's when i cut cords. until then i'm rooting for the fat, spray tanning, scummy, businessman :)

leftists: trump raped that woman!

also leftists: bruh imagine getting bodied by that crazy bitch lol

second one is how they really feel, and they get off on repeating the first for political gain.
that Is not it.
I feel how fucking stupid is Trump to talk himself into a second payout. You see after getting burned by her the first time anyone not dumb would have shut up about her so they would not have to cut her another check. Not Dumb Donald he worked himself into a shoot. Remember he was clear, when he was President when he talked about her. He had a court ruling and everything. Then Dumb Donald talked himself into cutting her a check and now cutting her a second check. I bet from here on out he alludes to her but keeps her name out his mouth.
When comes to E Jean Carroll, Trump screwed Trump. The fun part for me is too watch The Fuck your feelings crowd have their feeling hurt over this, that is the chef’s kiss for me.

that Is not it.
I feel how fucking stupid is Trump to talk himself into a second payout. You see after getting burned by her the first time anyone not dumb would have shut up about her so they would not have to cut her another check. Not Dumb Donald he worked himself into a shoot. Remember he was clear, when he was President when he talked about her. He had a court ruling and everything. Then Dumb Donald talked himself into cutting her a check and now cutting her a second check. I bet from here on out he alludes to her but keeps her name out his mouth.
When comes to E Jean Carroll, Trump screwed Trump. The fun part for me is too watch The Fuck your feelings crowd have their feeling hurt over this, that is the chef’s kiss for me.

you're right that he had a hand in fucking himself over on a matter of technicality but the whole thing reeks of false accusation led by election interfering scum.

does this seem normal?
Fv3lJFeakAE7xIs

that Is not it.

at the rate this is going, melania is going to have to marry e. jean caroll to get any of donnie's money

you're right that he had a hand in fucking himself over on a matter of technicality but the whole thing reeks of false accusation led by election interfering scum.

does this seem normal?
Fv3lJFeakAE7xIs

Election interfering?

That's kinda rich.

<BC1>

whenever trump's evil outpaces the collective evil of the swamp, that's when i cut cords. until then i'm rooting for the fat, spray tanning, scummy, businessman :)

So never, since it couldn't be more obvious that he's part of the "swamp" himself (his big focus on himself over everything else doesn't really change that) and therefor he can't possibly outpace it. No one can have been surprised by that his draining of the swamp mostly amounted to him firing the people he had hired himself.

does this seem normal?
Fv3lJFeakAE7xIs

When it comes to innocence or guilt only 2 people know the true answer to that question.
Are we sure Habba Dabba Doo is not a Soros plant? E Jean Carroll was only looking for 10 million and Dollar General Melania‘s lawyering got her 88 million.

Let's add up the totals here gentleman:

Illegally misusing charity funds: $2 million
Defrauding students: $25 million
Sexual assault & defamation: $5 million
Defamation #2: $83.3 million
Fine for frivolous lawsuit #1: $1 million
Fine for frivolous lawsuit #2: $400,000
Contempt of court: $110,000
2 gag order violations: $15,000

Looks to be closing in on $117 million! Am I missing anything? This is just the fines since 2016 I can think of. And the NY civil trial wants $370 million more!

I used to say Trump was a God Tier con artist but are we sure Habba is not The best. Her lawyer performance was terrible. She blinked her eyes and shook her ass into getting 2 million up front. She had no court experience which showed and her strategy was to piss off the judge and jury. She was unknown without any legal merits and someone who got 2 million to cost Trump 88 million. No wonder the 3 lawyers quit Trumps team before this case, they did not want their reputation sullied by Habba court room clown show.
if I was E Jean Carroll I would pay a reporter to follow Trump around on the Campaign Trail just to shout questions about E Jean Carroll to Trump because you know Trump is too dumb to not take the bait.

Back